Onza Zoots

joshball

Hey everybody.

I have just been on ebay just to pass some time.

And i cam across a onzo zoot.

It is going at half the price then what tarty do it at.

I really am considering buying it.

But i need opinions.

Worth Buying and why!

Not worth Buying and why!

Need a fast response as i need to buy it, it only has abit of time left.

Thanks for the help Josh.

X-x-X

It is going at half the price then what tarty do it at.

Any chance of a link? The only ones I've seen on ebay are the ones being sold by Supercycles at £449 which is only £100 less than what TB are doing them at. There are however a few differences I can see like the bar and stem but are these the ones you mean?

Dave

Any chance of a link? The only ones I've seen on ebay are the ones being sold by Supercycles at £449 which is only £100 less than what TB are doing them at. There are however a few differences I can see like the bar and stem but are these the ones you mean?

Dave

I dont want to be the party pooper but it is a private seller with only one in stock and i am just e-mailed them about buying it and i really don't want to loose out on it.

Hope you do understand and im not doing it in a malisciously way.

Sorry.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

There really good if you have been riding a 20" and you want to go to something bigger but you dont think you will be able to ride a 26".

There meant to be really solid bikes and ride really good so give it go pal u might like it you never know.

Hope this has made your decision any easier.

Luke

I dont want to be the party pooper but it is a private seller with only one in stock and i am just e-mailed them about buying it and i really don't want to loose out on it.

Of course. It's just I've been keeping an eye on ebay for Zoots and the only ones it ever comes up with (including when I searched after you mentioned the one here) are the ones Supercycles sell... Just confused me a bit. Good luck anyway!

Dave

Yh i have rang them up because they are in scotland and it said pick up only.

But i cant go up scotland as i live near bristol n worcster and that and that is just too far to go.

So im just tryin to organise something with the seller.

Other then that it is going to be well good.

Well i ride stock at the moment and there isnt a big difference between the two so i should adjust fairly easily.

Thanks for the help you all have been a great great help.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X