Want To Know The Name Of These Bits

Captain Scarlet

Well I started out with my T-Vee, and bit by bit I upgraded to a better spec T-Pro, now that I have a nearly complete T-Vee in the shed its time to sell.

However, whilst putting back together I noticed the fork/headset area wasn't top notch seeing as how some of the little bits are now on my T-Pro.

I have an internal headset for the T-Vee, there are just a few little bits that I need naming so I can buy and get rid of this bike.

First bit is what I believe to be a bearing race that sits at the bottom of the steerer tube and fits into the bottom bit of the headset.

Second part goes on the top headset cup, it was just like a little plastic seal that covered the top part of the headset from what I imagine is dirt and grime.

and finally the third part was a plastic ring, that basically packed the forks in tight against the headset to elimnate movement.

If someone could name these pieces and link them to where I can buy them, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Tom