Neil Tunnicliffe New Bike!

Grant Hundley

why you all chat shit, neil wont look to big on a mod :S it might look abit weird as you are used to seeing him riding stock but neil isn't as big as me and i dont look to big on mod, or ateast i dont imo. so all shh and if a vid comes out then you can masterbate and squirt all over.

kyle

xx

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

why you all chat shit, neil wont look to big on a mod :S it might look abit weird as you are used to seeing him riding stock but neil isn't as big as me and i dont look to big on mod, or ateast i dont imo. so all shh and if a vid comes out then you can masterbate and squirt all over.

kyle

xx

narr, willy wonka is saying cls is way taller than neil tunnicliffe, not that it matters atall.

Proffesional noob awnser , well done! youre lucky im not leaving you bad feedback for that magura !

iv been talking to modmanleo, aparently you scammed him. so i'd shut up if i were you

edit: notice he came in, then left with no reply..

should i leave bad feedback? hmm..

Edited by willy wonka

leave badfeed back for what ? you said you wanted to buy my magura, i took it out of my thread and awaited payment for 8 days and you decided to tell me last night you hadnt sent it ? hhhmmmmmm

err wrong, i said i did.

you've scammed others, as far as im concerned, i have been too.

Edited by willy wonka