Hydrox

robster

Robbie took deliveryof the replacement for his trusty wasp yesterday.

a short Hydrox.

He can feel the weight difference but the extra length and bigger back tire seem to make up for that as he is getting up bigger things allready.

It will be his first outing on it on Sunday at Addingham.

Watch this space for mods to it's weight, Fred and myself have plans for a super light version.

Thanks Fred for supplying it at such short notice.

post-8069-1186809543_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the picture it was done on my phone.

Thanks

JP

out of interest what tyre presures does he run?

God only knows, it all depends on if he is riding natty or street, dry or wet, muddy or hard pack. :S

He seems to be getting on better with it than his wasp as it is a little longer and that is allowing him to tackle higher steps and hooks it is very steady on the back wheel he can carry more speed into things as well.

He is well happy with it so far. We will see how much the little bit of extra weight affects him over a long hard trial tomorrow.

I will let you know. I will add some pictures onto his page on the Koxx website when I get some.

JP

Little rob has just done his first trial on it, all went wel for about two thirds of the trial he than began to struggle with the extra weight.

He did get round and finish with a few knocks and scrapes. :S

He is still only 9 so he will i am sure get the hang of it and grow a little stronger, he is happy with the bike and the big added bonus is that I can play on it without breaking it.

Thanks again fred all is well.

As for the colours, we had to have what was available as we only got it on Thursday, it will grow on me as well.

JP

looks like someone PRO prepped that bike :o hehe.

Does suit him, im sure the weight thing he will get used to john, one other thing that will help his little arms would be a powerball, get him using it (Y):) will reduce arm pump a bit (as it started creeping in with me on sunday)

il help you save weight..................front wheel remove half the spokes ;):P same with rear. pedals 1 cage, get a drill, there useful nower days.

Wayne.

All I can say is someone is a very lucky guy. One of my favourite bikes :P

~Matty

He deserves it too, he's an awesome little rider and with a bike like that and a talent like his at such a young age, he's going to go far.

Adam.

Edited by monty boi