Czech World Round Videos (biu)

irish108

well well i never thought i would see mr james hyland again.last i saw of you was trials kings!!!!!!you were the man who got me in to trials dude..........fair play the sections looked amazing.......james james james pleas i beg you make a proper vid :D

glad to see you still riding after all thees years

dave!

joking ........that must be one beastly grind ..........

ive always hated brown the never seem to do the job but your sound and look to be performing well.............

dont suppose u have a old vid of your self riding a koxx level boss at some amazing natty place????????i loved that video .starts with random sheep or somthing......actually that might of been a old monty video of yours...........either way im trying to locate the one of you riding the levelboss

was minto

once again glad to see your still riding u friggin animal

joking ........that must be one beastly grind ..........

ive always hated brown the never seem to do the job but your sound and look to be performing well.............

dont suppose u have a old vid of your self riding a koxx level boss at some amazing natty place????????i loved that video .starts with random sheep or somthing......actually that might of been a old monty video of yours...........either way im trying to locate the one of you riding the levelboss

was minto

once again glad to see your still riding u friggin animal

thats the one in lake ogwen n wales i think