My Facial Reconstruction

JD™

I apologise if theres some sort of injuries forum i haven't noticed, please move if thats the case.

I thought I'd put up a pic of what happens when someone in a car knocks you off a trials bike from behind. My face mega hurt, but now its back to just being bad scars.

post-497-1186582151_thumb.jpg

Yes. Thats Bone you can see in my cheek :).

J

Wholy sh*t did you get the b*****d that did it ?

Adam

no mate, hit and run. i was too busy picking my face off the pavement to see what car it was or anything. no CCTV up there either :(

grin (hardly) and bare it. I'm back on the bike now though, but always be careful!

J

Ouch f**k.

That's a right pain in the arse i bet, did it knock you forward and you face planted? How could someone hit you from behind?

Either way, that's a fanny, hope it heals up nicely.

Any compensation?

EDIT: what a cnut, hit and runs really are piss takes. Was it a boyracer type wank stain?

Edited by Fat Pants

Your print heads need aligning :P

Unlucky dude, have you looked into compensation for the reconstruction?

haha, yea thats the hospital printer and i did mention that to them!

compensation will come out of an accident fund, which wont be a huge amount because I cant sue the driver personally.

compensation from MIB do a google search

shall do, thanks for the advice :)

oh my god how unfair and callous can a human being be....

Get well soon mate

cheers for that, and all the other cool comments there have been. its muchly appreciated.

J

I apologise if theres some sort of injuries forum i haven't noticed, please move if thats the case.

I thought I'd put up a pic of what happens when someone in a car knocks you off a trials bike from behind. My face mega hurt, but now its back to just being bad scars.

post-497-1186582151_thumb.jpg

Yes. Thats Bone you can see in my cheek :).

J

I just don't trust any driver! :angry:

If hear a motorist coming at speed, I jump on the pavement/kerb/berm straight away!

Especially at night, we're virtually invisible!

Hope you recover quick and it's only flesh, not fractures.

Heres a little tip, go to where the accident happened, and place lots of flowers at the scene. Hopefully the twat will drive past again, and feel so guilty that he/she will turn themselves in. It does work, and may help out getting some kind of justice.

That really does suck though, looks proper painful!

Heres a little tip, go to where the accident happened, and place lots of flowers at the scene. Hopefully the twat will drive past again, and feel so guilty that he/she will turn themselves in. It does work, and may help out getting some kind of justice.

That really does suck though, looks proper painful!

haha, me and my mate spoke at length about this after he came up with the idea. we decided against it for many reasons that I can't be arsed to go into, but i really appreciate the thought. cheers.

J