Danny Kearns Is Back !

Danny Kearns

mmm that bike's nice,wonder whos' it is,I'd pay the guy because it is rate beast.

yeah i agree i'd defo go round tomorrow and give him the money for it :P

Glad your back. I want one again now. Not sure if i can be arsed work for the money though lol.

xx

EDIT: Its a Hayes 203mm disc and its a f'king monster to be honest.

Edited by Barber

The grips were nailed on it, new ones soon.

DSC00081.jpg

I take it thats why theres a hole in the end of the bars in that picture? Thats funyn as f**k, i can't believe someone was retarded enough to nail grips to the bars :lol:

Looking sleek though danny. Spray your bars and lever white too and it'll look mental. Like the opposite of stealthy... like an angel....

..... Dude, paint a halo on the f**ker lmao (Y):D

Truth ^ ^

Danny your hardly back you didnt go anywhere you sold your bike quit your sponsore then got a new bike, weird (N) !!!

Anyway nice bike new cranks and it will be mint :)

Would you do one being an arse to me. Things were complicated in life. You wouldn't understand because you ain't me. I quit for a week....So what ? I quit riding i sold my bike, who cares.

I don't know what you have against me now stop with this shit.

As for kris, i may spray the bars and lever, Halo idea sounds good :D.

Quick question. Ive set my back brake up square and Ubber close to the rim, no more that 1-2mm away with no tpa adjustment. Fresh water bleed and it basically pulls in, starts to go spongey and then locks, like it just stops solid, like its hit a wall or something, won't go any further :S and the brake doesn't lock :S. Any idea's ?

Thanks for all the comments.

Danny.

Would you do one being an arse to me. Things were complicated in life. You wouldn't understand because you ain't me. I quit for a week....So what ? I quit riding i sold my bike, who cares.

I don't know what you have against me now stop with this shit.

As for kris, i may spray the bars and lever, Halo idea sounds good :D.

Quick question. Ive set my back brake up square and Ubber close to the rim, no more that 1-2mm away with no tpa adjustment. Fresh water bleed and it basically pulls in, starts to go spongey and then locks, like it just stops solid, like its hit a wall or something, won't go any further :S and the brake doesn't lock :S. Any idea's ?

Thanks for all the comments.

Danny.

Was just saying, i dont havent anything against you lol

As for your problem is sounds like your piston is bottoming out try a rebleed should fix it :)

Sounds like you've either got air in there or a leak. The spongyness would be the air in the brake and it will feel like its stopped dead if the piston in the lever bottoms out. Go round and check all the connections and the pistons, make sure theres no water coming out of them. If they all seem fine and theres no water anywhere along the brake give it a re-bleed as it sound like you have air in it.