Try-all Vs Echo

I'd go for Try-All, I just prefer the look of them, and they are less "streety.

My mate has complete Try-All wheels and they are the dogs, but he runs double disc. They hubs are wellard and the rims are fairly strong. I would always go for Echo rims though.

I've always ran try-all rims. For me its the best rim.

My last one, Held its grind for ages and didnt evan dent it just didnt like color.

My one atm, Once ground still going strong and i've fair smacked it due to gayy as fook low pressures

I'd say to go for the try-all rim cause they seem to be little stronger than the echo.

Check this out and it'll tell you loads of peoples views on the echo.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1322381 (N)

And i recommend you watch neil tunnicliffe bail vid, he manages to destroy 3.

Totally ignore this guy The 07 rims were completely redesigned and cannot even be compared to the 06 rims in anything other than the colour array. The 06 rims were made of cheese whereas the 07 rims may well be the strongest you can get your hands on.

Use the search, there was a topic a while ago on the subject.

Echo, super strong and holds grinds for ages.

Try-All, quite strong and can't hold grinds at all.

Subject closed.

use the search! kuelmuel speaks sense!

I've always ran try-all rims. For me its the best rim.

My last one, Held its grind for ages and didnt evan dent it just didnt like color.

My one atm, Once ground still going strong and i've fair smacked it due to gayy as fook low pressures

low pressures ***, and my try-all has been rimmed very hard on occasions, well most days :P and im yet to recieve a dent

use the search! kuelmuel speaks sense!

low pressures ***, and my try-all has been rimmed very hard on occasions, well most days :P and im yet to recieve a dent

oh my god completly off topic and completly nooob question but its been getting at me for weeks what the hell does *** mean lol

Adam

ive always ran try all rims........they are pretty light compared to the echos but not quite as stong.....my grinds last me a good 2 months easy and are still pretty sharp...however i have heard nothink but good about the new echo rims.......i will soon try one out just to see what the fuss is about.......but i have never had any problems with my try alls and i do recomend them

dave!