Riders That Deserve It.

sidehop

I'd also add Fred Grillet to this list. Just a brilliant brilliant rider, his vids always make me want to go out and ride. Got to love the way he jumps up huge walls as if they were curbs. The guy on the black ashton who rides with him (trialsguru?) also deserves some attention for being smooth and creative and not concentrating only on going big. Just the kind of person I'd like to ride with.

in my eyes it would be davenorfolk (biddle) because he has taught me so much and gives me the confidence and shizzle to get it done! or i would say aim @me (adrian) seriously under-rated guy! finally got a video camera nwo so will be wacking a vid out soon :)

Ahh but he does he shreds it! Maybe not as mentallly though.

It sounds like there might be more Boonage out there that I haven't seen. Any chance of some links? The ones I have are Dancing Through Sunday, Do The Goooon, Do The Goooon Again, and Fat Jabba. Whoever finds me more Berridge earns my eternal gratitude...

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ic=97205&hl=

Janson gave me a CD with all my videos on cos I lost them. There's like 10 or 12 more before that! haha

I'll upload soon. In the meantime...

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/theboon

has some newer ones.

p.s thanks for all the kind words! i thought i was just an old timer who rolls around a bit haha. i've actually got some motivation to ride trials lately (bought a bmx in april and rode that non-stop) and i'm making a new video with rowan and dan as we speak :)

Edited by the boon

I have just got back from Germany, so I shall not read all 5 pages but...

Hans Ray , Martin Ashton and Matin Hawes (sp)

They practically started trials on normal MTBs doing stuff that had not been done, in a time when trials specific components did not exist.

Trials Kings, Danny Holroyd etc.

They pushed the boundaries of what was trials and really inspired me to ride personally, shame that they have now dissapeared.

Neil Tunnicliffe, Craig Lee Scott

Probaboly two of the best known UK street riders who gave Zoo! their name. Many people bought their Zoo! bike due to these 2 riders showing what was possible on them, pushing the limits of trials even further, and some may remember CLS out sidehopping benito ross at the bike show in 2004 I think it was. What a moment, again when Neil also did some huge mofoing gap that no one else could manage at the same show.

Vincent Hermance, Coust Brothers, Kenny Bealy (pretty much any rider who is or has been on the Koxx Team)

They have pushed the levels of riding so far in compeitions that it is becoming stupid what they are achieving. Whilst working with Koxx to create some of the newest and oddest frames around, ie the Boxx and Vinco for example.

There are may more, far to many to list really, there are a lot of riders who deserve their name in this thread for adding something to trials other than being a good rider, such as having a following of minions who look up to them.

in my eyes it would be davenorfolk (biddle) because he has taught me so much and gives me the confidence and shizzle to get it done! or i would say aim @me (adrian) seriously under-rated guy! finally got a video camera nwo so will be wacking a vid out soon :)

cool someone said me and i will admit adrien has got really good quick and so have you lot

keep up the good riding and ill keep bringing my old school arse out

p.s another few names are

james betts aka flyingmagicpants

dave laws (we started trials toghter and he was always better than me)

danny love (my friend that introduced me to trials)

cheers biddle

I'd also add Fred Grillet to this list. Just a brilliant brilliant rider, his vids always make me want to go out and ride. Got to love the way he jumps up huge walls as if they were curbs. The guy on the black ashton who rides with him (trialsguru?) also deserves some attention for being smooth and creative and not concentrating only on going big. Just the kind of person I'd like to ride with.

Yea thats Trialsguru or Pete Link

They are awesome to ride with although Fred hardly rdes anymore. Its cool riding with Pete cos he pushes me to do stuff that I wouldnt usually do. So I suppose they both deserve a mention from me.

ash kennard and dan walker.

hate to say it, but from the south end of the UK, these two are the next big thing. theyre both only been riding 3 years, are 16 and 17, and are tearing the rest of us down south apart....

all the more well known guys on the southcoast are 20+, most ovr 21 now, and all have been riding 5-6years or more.

these two little bitches have been riding sodd all time, and are progressing at a bloody silly rate. it can only be a matter of time before they bulk out and start busting some proper moves.

I've heard about this and Im very excited :turned:

Well I'm not sure exactly what's going on but we're getting footage!

Rowan's making his own video I think and I kinda want to too. But Rowan did a manual to hook earlier, smashed his front wheel and snapped his maggie lever clean off haha. So he's out for a bit :(

I ditto what everyone has said about Luke, good geeza.

Chris on the Zhi, he came from China to Cambridge and travels from Cambridge to loads of the rides that happen in Essex, even though it takes a lot of time, he is alone and costs him alot. He is very friendly and an amazing rider.

Steve-O, first proper trials rider I ever saw in action, he is inspiring because he can do just about anything when it comes to trials, and isn't specific to one kind of move (i.e, a sidehop addict).

Chai, gets around to ride with loads of different people, obviously has pushed himself and still does (rail gap in Chelmsford).

Tom Rankin, smooth geeza, amazing to watch him ride as bike goes along smoothly and effortlessly.

hate to say it, but from the south end of the UK, these two are the next big thing. theyre both only been riding 3 years, are 16 and 17, and are tearing the rest of us down south apart....

all the more well known guys on the southcoast are 20+, most ovr 21 now, and all have been riding 5-6years or more.

these two little bitches have been riding sodd all time, and are progressing at a bloody silly rate. it can only be a matter of time before they bulk out and start busting some proper moves.

Is Kennard going to bulk out?

Cant see it happening.

No offence intended.