Riders That Deserve It.

sidehop

I'm also gonna' brown nose and say a friend. Tom Amesbury, i think he's fairly underrated. Powerhouse of a lad and a top notch guy to ride with. He inspired me, as when i first started he was fairly good then too. And Tom Brackenbury, though he's quit now. Bummed him when i first started (Y) (not literally...figuratively) :)

Am going to say towler and benny trav. They have really been a driving force with my old man for getting the scottish trials club going. They've been travleing from stonehaven to fort william to help set out trials which is a long drive and shows real commitment to the club. Also they're funny and sound, and both frigging good riders who have always had time to help me and give suggestions which is nice. (Y)

Edited by cal d

1handedluke.

Such an inspiration. He is so much better than me and he only has one working hand. He has adapted his bike and just gets on with it, whereas if I had his condition I would never have started riding bikes.

Badger to 1 handed luke.

:badger:

B O O N.

taught me how to ride trials ..... alot of people seem to write him off as a spinny bmx boy, when back in the day he was pushing the lairy drops, rails and gaps as much as anyone....

TOTALLY agree. Matt was doing trials type stuff three years ago (the hook at big lloyds springs to mind) that I still can't do, and I purely concentrate on being a trials rider. He can do both!

Thibault Marriaux inspired me when i saw him do a drop gap to a cable real in revolution, and kept it on the back wheel with total control, all bouncy on the bike. It looked so cool, and i always wanted to do things with control like that.

Martyn Ashton, of course, as i started almost directly because of him and i was riding AS the tricks and stunts series etc were being made and released, so i was kind of brought up through trials along side those productions.

Martin Hawes, for the same reason as Ashton, also, both of them inspired me sub conciously i think, when it came to the amount of fun riding is when you're not even riding, but sat on a wall or outside a chippy with your mates when you're out riding.

Matt Berridge, gave me some inspiration with his Celluloid dream video.

Hell yes, hell yes, hell yes and hell yes.

Who do I think as underatted?

Andrei Burton and Joe Seddon would be a BIG start. Considering both these guys can go equally as big as most of the pure TGS riders and absolutely annihilate on the comp scene, yet near enough NO-ONE has heard of them.

Also, two lads from the south coast, Ash Kennard and Dan Walker. Considering how young they are, these two are tearing it apart, and getting better by the day.

And for my friends, Darren McAllistair and Nick Vaughn. Darren can near enough sidehop 50" on a 26" the wrong way and has a bunny hop most BMXers double take at, and Prawn... well, anyone who has dominated a comp series as long and as prestigiously as Nick did deserves some recognition.

Which reminds me; Chris Doney. Short and has silly hair - a f**king god on two wheels.

Oh, and cheers Charlie for mentioning me :$

Rich

and James Porter because he has been too good, for far to long. Back on his old steel rigs, making vids with ben rowlands..now those were the days.

Yes! GET3 is it, where he does that drop and kills the wheel. That's a classic.

Well i first saw tunni before trials well as i was getting into it and well ok yes i may be calld a bum boy or whatever but the shit he does well 60 to ftont is all i can say lol. Its just wierd how you can do that on a bike.

But also sam wheeler hes ace guy and when i watch his vids makes me smile and want to get on my bike for a tad.

Joe baxter well its joe mint vids

billocks for how young he is he owns most of us

deon and gaz because they go big i like big tehy push me to be as good as them

Ben travis i brought his old blue coust frame off him and that was my frst low long bike and i loved it and all of these riders make me want to ride big and go far with bikes and everything just ace

there is more but that will do lol.

Could i say my dad??

not for trials but for anything especially xc he isnt the fastest at all but my god he will do anything to make it he is a determined person and nothing will beat him he is only a midget like me but the things he has done and will do i cant explain hes so ace.

Beau i ditto Ben Travis...

Been riding with him alot latly and he is always in a good mood, Then out of nowere he learns to fly.

Video from him shall inspire i promise...

I just feal all pumped and ready to ride when bens about. Doing lines i would nevver think about.

So i Also Vote... Ben Travis

Edited by sidehop

Beau i ditto Ben Travis...

Been riding with him alot latly and he is always smiling/high as a kite, Then out of nowere he learns to fly.

Video from him shall inspire i promise...

I just feal all pumped and ready to ride when bens about. Doing lines i would nevver think about.

So i Also Vote... Ben Travis

Bum boy..........................

:P just kidding

love you really chisholm and you ben :D

In a non gay way of coarse.

Boon.

Watched his old nailsea videos so many times when I was just getting into trials. Know pretty much all of them by heart, what songs and what moves. He does a few lines in his first videos that I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't want to do/couldn't do.

Snap!

I even downloaded some of the songs :$