The Heroes Thread

King C

Please can someone send me episode 18 (parasite) on MSN or PM me a link where i can "acquire" the episode myself. I've spent 3 days downloading the whole 1st series in hi-def and ep 18 is f**king corrupt (N)>_<

MSN addy>>> joe_bayliss2000@hotmail.com

Cheers guys

EDIT: btw Heros is the shiz (Y)

Edited by fugigas

am i the onlyone thta has seen the whole first series?!?! :blink: usually they come out about 6 months later in spain than anywhere else, but i saw the whole first series months ago!! tha last episode was cool, but the ending was a bit.... dunno a let down, i thought it was going to be a bit more exciting.... but yeah this is one of my favorite series, up there with prison break (first series) and house. :)(Y)

am i the onlyone thta has seen the whole first series?!?! :blink: usually they come out about 6 months later in spain than anywhere else, but i saw the whole first series months ago!! tha last episode was cool, but the ending was a bit.... dunno a let down, i thought it was going to be a bit more exciting.... but yeah this is one of my favorite series, up there with prison break (first series) and house. :)(Y)

Nope, i just finished watching the whole first series, and it is by far the greatest TV series i have ever seen (didn't really get into prison break).

Roll on season 2 :D :thumbsup:

Saw it at the same time as Americans did. So nah i've seen 'em all. :)

I know what you mean a man flying another man into the air while he's exploding just was a bit of a let down. lol. I liked the last episode. Made me want more, which i'm guessing was the intention of the creators. Hopefully it'll be just as good in the second series and not stray off the plot a bit? :)

Saw it at the same time as Americans did. So nah i've seen 'em all. :)

I know what you mean a man flying another man into the air while he's exploding just was a bit of a let down

. lol. I liked the last episode. Made me want more, which i'm guessing was the intention of the creators. Hopefully it'll be just as good in the second series and not stray off the plot a bit? :)

Yeah good one. Just because you've seen the ending doesn't mean others have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...