The Heroes Thread

King C

I dunno really. I think it's more to do with the storyline not really progressing as much as it did in the first season, but that's kinda the same thing that's happening with lost as well. I think both shows have gone past the the point of not knowing whether the show will be popular or not (they both are) so they can drag it out knowing they have another 3 seasons afterwards in the bag.

I think i'm getting a bit lost as it's been dragged out that much that i can't actually remember what went on in previous episodes, and there's half a dozen stories all running a long side each other. :S

I dunno really. I think it's more to do with the storyline not really progressing as much as it did in the first season, but that's kinda the same thing that's happening with lost as well. I think both shows have gone past the the point of not knowing whether the show will be popular or not (they both are) so they can drag it out knowing they have another 3 seasons afterwards in the bag.

I think i'm getting a bit lost as it's been dragged out that much that i can't actually remember what went on in previous episodes, and there's half a dozen stories all running a long side each other. :S

Yeah, but unlike Lost they will actually be able to wrap it up at the end.

There's not that many stories, the only problem is they dont spend enough time explaining stuff, they have about half an episode per event, then next episode its something new, without much of a conclusion from last episode.

QUOTE (Joey B @ Oct 29 2008, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It can't be the end of Peter can it, he has claires ability and as Sylar said she can never die, soooooo theoretically neither can he?

Yes you are right, but don't forget, Claire can't die, but Peter just took her power, that's all.

I hope Peter gets his powers back!

I think Sylar is pretending to side Authur, but he is actually becoming good.

I have some questions though,

What happened to the Micah's girl cousin in season 2 who could mimick movements?

What happened to the Irish girl whom Peter met at the start of season 2? Is she still stuck in the future or what? I never missed an episode of heroes, but I can't figure out what happened to her. Maybe I didn't pay close attention :/

What ever happened to Hiro's sword? Last I know, Adam monroe took it before he was buried. And if you noticed, it was swapped in the future in season 2 when the future Hiro got shot. The future Mohinder passed the current Hiro the sword belonging to the future Hiro.

And some thoughts...

Will the invisible man who used to work for the company in season 1 come back to help Angela?

Will Ando ever get a power?

Edited by spaceman

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching 8 now, I thought it was out today, not Monday, but yeah, thanks for ruining it for me, there are spoiler tags for a reason, try to be a little bit more considerate next time. Notice how whenever I write something it's usually something like "well that was interesting" rather than spelling out everything that happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...