What Do You Want To See In Next Gen Trials Frames?

m4rko

Write what would you like and how would you improve existing frame designs.

I personally would like U6 Pro alloy, usable disc mounts on every frame, horizontal dropouts in 135mm width....

Sounds about right.

I reckon we will see more of the sort of standover heights of the 07 Czars.

Double disc will become more mainstream.

Horizontal dropouts, wheelbases over 1100mm, detachable brake mounts like on the azonic steelhead frames (replaceable if mount thread is stripped and repositionable for better use with horizontal dropouts) and finally but not least... nice paint jobs instead of silver.

Edited by Krisboats

rear suspension shocks!

like on that video... although to be honest it is a lot of extra weight

it would be good if frames didn't need special things to be bought, e.g mag mounts- should come with the 4-bolt clamps, and no internal headsets, cus i'm gna have to fork out another 25quid for clamos and 60 for a headset for my t-rex... and i'm tight, really.

rear suspension shocks!

like on that video... although to be honest it is a lot of extra weight

it would be good if frames didn't need special things to be bought, e.g mag mounts- should come with the 4-bolt clamps, and no internal headsets, cus i'm gna have to fork out another 25quid for clamos and 60 for a headset for my t-rex... and i'm tight, really.

Get the FSA internal headset for like £20. I have one in my rex and its f**king awesome!

Id quite like to see brake mountings on the inside of the dropouts.

Also a properly long mod would be nice, not as long as that guy's on here though! :lol:

More hydroforming in the market would be nice if the koxx frames work out well.

I think trials has got to the point where people know what geometries are good for 'street' style riding or 'inch pinching' and the only way to go is lighter.

basically everything on the hoffman frame would be a nice start.

lighter stronger stiffer frames .. different materials ... better solution to the rim brake mountings we have... better disc mounts ... CUSTOM GEO