Öhler

t33zr

oh my word, sick combination that.

Definately.

So is there going to be a larger dvd with loads more footage or was leechyboy doing a new dvd and thought he'd visit TRA for a bit for a little bit of TRA sectionage? Just didn't seem too clear from that. A full DVD of that pair though would be immense, ryan comes over to visit TRA and go riding then he goes and takes TRA stateside for insane riding and to drop off the empire state building.

Thomas Ohler not TRA ;)

But yeah, I think from what they were on about it'll be in a DVD. It looked more like a trailer than an internet vid I reckon.

Did I just see Ohler get up a bike rail side on?! You couldn't really tell from the angle, but that is sick if it's true.

Seemed to be Thomas riding like an absolute beast, riding seriously cool lines including big moves and Leech doing a blunt... Going against the majority of the trials community here but I've never really rated Leech that much and that vid didn't do much to improve my view. Thomas though... sick!

Seemed to be Thomas riding like an absolute beast, riding seriously cool lines including big moves and Leech doing a blunt... Going against the majority of the trials community here but I've never really rated Leech that much and that vid didn't do much to improve my view. Thomas though... sick!

Did you not see Leech riding along that insanley thin peice of wood near the begging?? :S:S:S

LMFAO "There's too many hops..." sorry but thats made my day already! Just the timing of that was well funny! Great video! Sweet mixture of styles, some good camera work in there as well. They were using Panasonic DVX100's, if you're wondering.

JJ.

Did you not see Leech riding along that insanley thin peice of wood near the begging?? :S:S:S

Yeah but we all know he's insanely good at balance beams. But then I also saw Ohler riding onto the bike rail from the side and linking another few moves from that. Leech has just never really done it for me... probably stemming from Revolution where he always lands like a sack of spuds!

Dave

edit:

They were using Panasonic DVX100's

How do you know these things Johnny?!! Your knowledge of cameras/lenses etc is insane!!

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

probably stemming from Revolution where he always lands like a sack of spuds!

C'mon dave, that was like a good ten years ago. How soft could you land ten foot drops back then? :P

I can see what you mean though, but I reckon he'll pull something decent out of the bag with this one.

Thomas though; good God that man rocks.

Rich

hahaha I know wat you mean...but if thomas ohler could ride that style...it's because of guy like ryan leech(and jeff lenosky,lance trappe,v dub etc)

ryan is one of the trial's daddy's...mostly for the "streety way" of trial :)

Hey everybody,

at first, thanks for your replies!

The idea of Ryans Austria trip was to get footage from me for his DVD Crux! I will have my own segment - which will be one song - which is a great thing that I'm super stoked about!

But we also wanted to make some media coverage out of it, doing a roadtrip story out of it - see the youTube video! We also got some really nice still for magazines done! But beside that also Ryan filmed some great lines for the DVD!

Ryan filmed some super nice lines as well, he even surprised me with some massive 180s and stuff like that! Well, he's defenitly a really really great trials rider, just in a different way! He's bringing a lot of creativity and style into the sport, which helps promoting the sport a lot!

And, trust me, there will be a lot more sweet lines of me as well (we wouldn't take the best one for a preview! - a lot inspired by Ryan as well - mixing big stuff with street style.... you also can expect some little macaskill moves....not that crazy yet though ;-) (Y)

We will be filming one more segment together with Ryan, Dylan Korba and me in Vancouver in September - really looking forward to that as well!!!

The DVD should be ready by the end of this year, filming is half way done!

If you want more info - www.ryanleech.com - www.norco.com - www.oehler.at !!!

Ride on, greetz, Thomas

looked like thomas was putting on a "front" for most of that riding if that makes sense, he riding was different, looked as though he was trying to impress ryan by sorta copying his style, maybe im a wrong, still amazing, he reminds me of ali c, throws his massive bus of a bike around like a bmx lol

Didnt see anything unique from R.L :sleeping: , though he is currently working on some ultra tech stuff (not in this clip) for his latest vid. so much so, he recently tweaked his neck during his attempts. T.O impressed me with his urban riding. (Y)