Never Trust A Camp Sounding Scotsman...

Bigman

You sad sad boys.

thanks babes :) ive gotta find something entertaining to do stuck here all summer on my own!

Ha is the pert were you say your riding down in TORQUAY true.

Last time i rode torquay was on my 15th Birthday!!! was a good laugh actually, i remember some guy called monkey or something?

reason for torquay was a place near enough to rich, but far away enough that he neednt know who 'chris' was

The only thing that would have made that better would have been able to hear the other end of the conversation.

But still had me laughing all the way through. :lol:

So thats who it was.....!!

I wondered who it was phoning me at 1:30, I thought it was the mrs or something. You woke me up, but you hung up before I got to my phone!

HAHAHAHAHA sorry bud :P

Next time......

Adam

This thread is doing a great injustice for camp sounding Scotsmen...

you reckon? i spoke to a scotts man today, from aberdeen, and he sounded EXACTLY like i do in that vid! so much so infact, i thought it was bigman, and replied in the same voice! before realising who it was.

ohps.

you reckon? i spoke to a scotts man today, from aberdeen, and he sounded EXACTLY like i do in that vid! so much so infact, i thought it was bigman, and replied in the same voice! before realising who it was.

ohps.

You need to drink less maybe...