My Mates Downhill Bike

Onza Kieron

I love all the haters on here, don't know if your jealous or not but I know when I see a bike that I don't see I don't think, looking at his bike he must be a twat or similar, anyone fancy growing up abit?

Have you looked at the bike. It looks like something the fawn from Narnia would ride. despite the fact that he probably couldn't fit it throw the wardrobe.

Have you looked at the bike. It looks like something the fawn from Narnia would ride. despite the fact that he probably couldn't fit it throw the wardrobe.

Have you seen the bike you ride for gods sake, I at least thought people on here who are used to seeing bikes that are abit different would at least not be so ignorant, none of you know how it rides, I however have rode it and its abit strange and feels high but I can jump it fine, I can drop it fine, manual it etc etc and thats going from a Woodstock to that... Please think before you open your mouth.

those forks really are that big, not really meant for that bike, bet the trail holding ability is slightly off hehe, big hits are more suited to freeride than downhill racing, my mate got a demo 8 a while back, that's a nice bike, wouldn't mind that big hit myself, somthing a little smaller [and lighter!] on the front for me though

Mark

To say most of us ride bikes with no seats, would have thought people would be a bit more open minded.

Looks crazy, but if all he does is crazy big drops, may aswell make it adapt to that kind of riding best you can.

Looking forward to some vids. :)

He's back on Sunday or Monday so we shall go grab some quick vids before I f**k off to Barcelona on the 12th. Thankyou, since my last rant everyone seems more...Kind :P .

Also JT! I will be speaking to you about your trip to the U.S because I think i am falling into the same situation.