Damnation Ten - Now On Google Vid Too

Brian Bleech

Really, really enjoyed that Mike :) . As always, the Damnation videos show all the fun in group rides and how its not just about who can go highest or furthest but to have as much fun as possible - and, somehow, your videos always seem to incorporate this (Y) .

You would have never thought the video was 20 minutes; it was over quicker than i expected!

Cheers,

Joe.

I forgot to ask why does that guy randomly fall down when Danny Mac tyre taps that tree? its quite funny. Oh is there anyway of buing the Extended Family dvd without using paypal?

Edited by Trix

I forgot to ask why does that guy randomly fall down when Danny Mac tyre taps that tree? its quite funny. Oh is there anyway of buing the Extended Family dvd without using paypal?

Hi mate,

You could also get Extended Family from tarty bikes (in a few days) or you could send me a cheque in the post for £15.99 with your address included payable to 'chas nairn' and i will send the Dvd off immediately for you!..cheers Pm me if you need any more help.