Zona Zip Frame?

shogun_gimp

Couple of weeks ago I posted a thread about the base TA26..... But since looking around I remember someone saying (can`t remember who) to get a Zona Zip Frame 20" ....So im going to keep to the 20" ( but thanks for all the help).... So I was thinking what you people thought of it? How they rode ect....? Better bits / Worse bits?

Thanks Nigel

You make a new thread every time you scratch your arse?

On a serious note it was myself and Ryan telling you to get the Zips,and come ride ours would be the best bet :S.

Problem solved thread closed.

Peace. :P

Ok.......

What does anyone else think?

Oh.........You make a new thread every time you scratch your arse? The answers No lol :P

Edited by shogun_gimp

Why do you need the opinions of others there are loads of threads about it infact i know there is as i asked ages ago about them. Just trying out bikes would be enough to know wouldn't it?

GNARLY!

Edited by RR_Trials

Mine's well nice.

I like long mod frames though... I had a T-Pro before, and felt it was a bit short, and cracked. ;) So I got the Zona.

Feels just like the T-Pro, but long. If that makes sense?

Bit on the weighty side, but that doesn't bother me. Doesn't hold me back when I ride it, don't even notice it really.

Well strong frame aswell! Got a small dent in the downtube from aaaages ago, and I cracked the bashplate mount, but I just got my mate to grind it off, so now I have a bashguard. (Y)

Mine's well nice.

I like long mod frames though... I had a T-Pro before, and felt it was a bit short, and cracked. ;) So I got the Zona.

I feel that same about mine, my bash plate mount has also cracked, but not broken off yet so its staying as it is. Be reet.

Are you taking all the stuff off your Gimp and putting on a ZIP? If you are then I would think about getting a second hand full bike.

Also, go and ride RR trials bikes. They are lush. I rode Rorys a while back and really liked it. The only downer is the Fall Guy forks but the rest of the bike makes up for those tank like forks. ;)