Zhi Z2

T.McMillan

So.......

how does it ride in comparison?

i feel alot more comfortable on the back wheel, feels lighter and just as strong as the ashton, nice to gap up to front wheel suits me better than ashton, and my friends think the same to. (Y)

Edited by speedyjustice

• 1 year later...

Sorry to give this a super bump, but Im thinking of going back to my ashton after riding the zhi for a while. Ive been reading the thread and people have been saying the zhi is better for front wheel moves because your further over the front end?? How does that work when the zhi has a slacker HA thus taking you further away from the front wheel??

Anyway ill let you peeps know how the change goes.

Sorry to give this a super bump, but Im thinking of going back to my ashton after riding the zhi for a while. Ive been reading the thread and people have been saying the zhi is better for front wheel moves because your further over the front end?? How does that work when the zhi has a slacker HA thus taking you further away from the front wheel??

Anyway ill let you peeps know how the change goes.

as i said in my text, you'll regret it......especially when we go road tripping with your favorite allies.

Seriously, you think about geometries so much, your so comfortable looking on your zhi, and it totally suits your riding, you can go bigger / smoother / better on the zhi....why go backwards?

Edited by ben_travis

as i said in my text, you'll regret it......especially when we go road tripping with your favorite allies.

Seriously, you think about geometries so much, your so comfortable looking on your zhi, and it totally suits your riding, you can go bigger / smoother / better on the zhi....why go backwards?

Ive been trying to go backwards on my bikes for ages, thought you would have noticed that by now? Im a Dan Mac wanna be remember.

I dont think its a changing frame thing that made me improve, it was just riding more that did. I felt better on the back wheel on the Ashton right!! The reach is just right for me.

Dont think the road tripping thing will pose a problem with the Ashton either. :shifty:;)

Ive been trying to go backwards on my bikes for ages, thought you would have noticed that by now? Im a Dan Mac wanna be remember.

I dont think its a changing frame thing that made me improve, it was just riding more that did. I felt better on the back wheel on the Ashton right!! The reach is just right for me.

Dont think the road tripping thing will pose a problem with the Ashton either. :shifty:;)

I didn't even know this discussion was going on my topic ha, you have given it a major bump! I found the change from Ashton to Zhi so good, my riding improved so much, you can see in my videos I made last year. After the Zhi i went to the Czar short because it was a similar geo to the Zhi and looks nicer, also Mr Travis looked so good on it too. :P

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">