Adamant Teaser!

hey yall ...a wee teaser from my self on the adamant....the final vid should be out at the end of this summer .it should of came out by the end of this weekend but due to me snapping some rubbish forks(cough cough) koxx forks.....it will take a wee while longer

wouldent mind some comments and stuff....editing music and even the riding......im still not used to the bike as ive only riden it about 5 times

hope you enjoy

dave x

adamant teaser

i am determined to get me one of those swanky A3's, seeing as my Gu is raped a good'un.

liked the vid, you were amazing on the xtp, wtf you gunna be like on this beast lol

chris x

Edit: dave, you out next weekend?

Edited by elcristoff-t-pro

hey yall ...a wee teaser from my self on the adamant....the final vid should be out at the end of this summer .it should of came out by the end of this weekend but due to me snapping some rubbish forks(cough cough) koxx forks.....it will take a wee while longer

wouldent mind some comments and stuff....editing music and even the riding......im still not used to the bike as ive only riden it about 5 times

hope you enjoy

dave x

adamant teaser

ye it looks and sounds good i carnt weight to see it finished

jordan

Hey,

Good little vid their shame about it being so short i'm not into these teaser like things lol. You seem to suit your bike very well. Enough of the nice comments! I was going to use that song in my new video damn you! :angry:lol but it'll be sweet.

Cheers

Adam