Mad Frame N Forks

mad_rider

you talking about the saracen mad? well ive got the 2.zero (mod) which does me fine, although everyone says they are rubbish they great for begginers and mines so light, if your not talking about saracen mad, disregard this.

you talking about the saracen mad? well ive got the 2.zero (mod) which does me fine, although everyone says they are rubbish they great for begginers and mines so light, if your not talking about saracen mad, disregard this.

ye its the sarecen mad team frame and forks i agree they are very lite.

i had 1 for 2years but never got round to seting it up it lockt nice though lol ther well woth the price but ther nuthing like rideing a koxx or echo or zoo frames iv got a 20" onza t pro thay had a bad name but i like it. its gust copy of a koxx well thats what iv been told

loz good luck with the mad

Edited by pre67

i had 1 for 2years but never got round to seting it up it lockt nice though lol ther well woth the price but ther nuthing like rideing a koxx or echo or zoo frames iv got a 20" onza t pro thay had a bad name but i like it. its gust copy of a koxx well thats what iv been told

hi mine is no so bad because iv put an echo crank/vp pedels/front disk /hs33 on the rear/hope bulb with an lmf/d521/onza bars ect

Saracen are crap and I haven't got a clue what the last bit means, I am guessing that your trying to say that a T-Pro is a copy of a Koxx? Well they're not.

Yes they are a T-pro is a copy of the levelboss.

Matt Rushton

Which year? I heard that this was bullshit.

I have only been around since 06, and seeing as the T-Pro has been around since 04 don't shout at me.

Saracen are crap and I haven't got a clue what the last bit means, I am guessing that your trying to say that a T-Pro is a copy of a Koxx? Well they're not.

yeah they are, after the 03 t-pros they went and made a koxx copy, it was very weak, they then beefed it up over the years.

in answer to the actual question, MAD frames+forks are fine, will last till you need to upgrade

Edited by ash-kennard