Ooooo New Bmx/mod/mod-stock Hub?

PaRtZ

It's a freecoaster that's been around for years. Think the guarantee is for the freecoasting mechanism which is very different to what you need for trials...

Yup.

For the people that don't know a freecoaster hub, is a hub where when rolling backwards your cranks don't move.

Matt Rushton.

... Sorry to be so negative!!

oh no please do. Just never heard of it before and a mate told me it was new :S I like the idea of it, im sure im naive but ive never seen it before...

Up until the last couple of years, this has been the only freecoaster any flatlander worth his cheese would use (if he could afford it!)

They are great for their purpose, but maybe not so great outside the flatland field due to the weight and pick up as has been mentioned. Besides the fact that they are so expensive, and the fact that profiles don't need improving on fr trials anyway do they!?!

Outer Bongolia

but it works as well as my other mates KHE Giesha.

...for a week, until the bearings explode

I had the same setup in a skyway tuff 2 in about 93-94 and that used to explode on me all the time . it was cheap to fix and it did work but in no way was it comparable to a geisha

Edited by poopipe