Weather

YES! Its awfull where I am aswell. I have only managed to get out once this week, then I bailed and my magura started leaking fluid!!!! Bad luck I suppose. It is summer, not that you can tell. What happend to the long hot sunny days?

Just come back in from a goodish ride and it was shit wet out was doing anything big more ground tricks than high hops and shit but i did try gap to front and went over bars that hurts lol

And i think i went out to long iv got blisters and havent had them for a year lol

To sum it up the weather is utter wank!

Hi all just throught i'll post some thing new. At the moment the wether is crap down in Devon can't ride any where I go out side to ride my bike it starts to rain is anyone else having his problem ITS SUMMER

Rhys

New? Rain? OK.

The rain has to fall at some time, why post yet another topic about it? Its not a problem, its life.

Hi all just throught i'll post some thing new. At the moment the wether is crap down in Devon can't ride any where I go out side to ride my bike it starts to rain is anyone else having his problem ITS SUMMER

Rhys

ye its crap in leicestershire 2 iv just come bk in from riding because of the fking rain

weather... if only...

I can't ride for awhile as I've just had surgery on my hand, so I troll through the forums riding vicariously through the threads.

For f**k sake, practice the basics in your room or hallway, go find a covered parking area.

The beauty of trials is, you can always find a place to ride in some manner.

Spend an hour improving your balance.