Ride Today At Local Park...

hugh_b

Hey guys, ad a little ride today at my local park just to wear my shoes in. Gf got a few pics, nowt amazing but then there isnt that much to ride, anyways, here you go:

Edit: first gap isnt that big but...the take off and landing were like ice, soo slippy lol, scroll down for more.

post-1965-1183406092_thumb.jpg

post-1965-1183406206_thumb.jpg

post-1965-1183406341_thumb.jpg

Edited by hugh_b

what on earth are they on your feet? lol!!! looking good dude! can't wait to see the new frame ;) so you giving the limey a good bashing now?

no no, keepin it mint for sellage, i ride uci anyway, u know i'm not a basher lol :P:lol:

You so think your Danny Butler it's un-true.

Alright pics though.

Danny.

why do you say that? Sorry i wont buy a limey or ribo's because Dan uses them, i got the frame because i got a good deal nd i have always liked limey's and i got the shoes because had you seen my old ones you would see they had holes in and i couldn't get any in this country made of the tougher suede style material so i had to ask the Coust's dad and thats what he had in my size. :rolleyes:

EDIT:i wont be riding a limey 2 for much longer anyhow, thanks to trident bikes.

Edited by hugh_b

You dress almost identical to Danny. You so try and make your riding style the same as his.

Your bike looks Identical.

Danny.

i dress like him? I wear tracksuit trousers to ride in and always have, along with the other thousands of trials riders around, i wear ribo's because there the best shoe i my opinion, and everything else i wear is just my casual stuff i like to ride in. Only thing the same on our bikes is the frame and the colour of the rims (not even the same rims) and maybe a couple of general parts like brakes and maybe a few onza bits! Get it right. Have you ever seen me ride, so how do you know my style of riding, i would say my style is pretty different to anyones!

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jul 4 2007, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dress like him? I wear tracksuit trousers to ride in and always have, along with the other thousands of trials riders around, i wear ribo's because there the best shoe i my opinion, and everything else i wear is just my casual stuff i like to ride in. Only thing the same on our bikes is the frame and the colour of the rims (not even the same rims) and maybe a couple of general parts like brakes and maybe a few onza bits! Get it right. Have you ever seen me ride, so how do you know my style of riding, i would say my style is pretty different to anyones!

Sorry Mr Individual. Thats was just my view thats all. We all know you probably fancy the arse of the biggest arrogant person alive called Danny Butler. But it's ok we can live with that.

Peace out.

Danny.

Sorry Mr Individual. Thats was just my view thats all. We all know you probably fancy the arse of the biggest arrogant person alive called Danny Butler. But it's ok we can live with that.

Peace out.

Danny.

lol, no i'm the one thats sorry,i feel sorry for you, you clearly have nothing else good/whitty to say so you have to come up with some lame joke like that. thanks-Hugh

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jul 4 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, no i'm the one thats sorry,i feel sorry for you, you clearly have nothing else good/whitty to say so you have to come up with some lame joke like that. thanks-Hugh

What you saying thanks for ?. You feel sorry for me now do you ? Much appreciated, now, go back to school and find out where a capital letter should go. Also that wasn't a witty comment or a lame joke and neither was i directing that you are the arrogant one. Thats Danny Butler i was discussing.

Ah people these days.

Danny.

What you saying thanks for ?. You feel sorry for me now do you ? Much appreciated, now, go back to school and find out where a capital letter should go. Also that wasn't a witty comment or a lame joke and neither was i directing that you are the arrogant one. Thats Danny Butler i was discussing.

Ah people these days.

Danny.

hehe go back to school, no thanks, left school a while back and started uni :D You clearly dont know Dan if you think of him like that, he's a dude, anyways where was the need to bring him into it by calling him stuff?

Edited by hugh_b

Ah people these days.

Danny.

hehe go back to school, no thanks, left school a while back and started uni :D You clearly dont know Dan if you think of him like that, he's a dude, anyways where was the need to bring him into it by calling him stuff?

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jul 4 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I clearly don't know Dan? LMAO. Check where im from and then check where Dans from. You clearly don't know Dan. I ride with Dan regularly. He's cocky, arrogant and an over opinionated arsehole.

Danny.

I clearly don't know Dan? LMAO. Check where im from and then check where Dans from. You clearly don't know Dan. I ride with Dan regularly. He's cocky, arrogant and an over opinionated arsehole.

Danny.

yer i know where you live, why ride with him if you think that, everyone i ride with i like and get on with thats why i ride with them, anyways this has all gone a bit off the rails, back on topic....any more comments?

ooof handbags at dawn. if hugh wants to have a riding image like danny butler then thats his buisness and if you wanna be a wannabe cls then thats yours.danny butler is one of the worlds greatest trials riders there has ever been and i wish i looked and rode like he does same as you who probably wishes you looked and rode like cls.

anyway, really like the pictures, especially the tap clip in the last set of pictures. also them ribo's look extremely nice. are they going to be replacing the old silver ones in the near future?

good going

steve

ooof handbags at dawn. if hugh wants to have a riding image like danny butler then thats his buisness and if you wanna be a wannabe cls then thats yours.danny butler is one of the worlds greatest trials riders there has ever been and i wish i looked and rode like he does same as you who probably wishes you looked and rode like cls.

anyway, really like the pictures, especially the tap clip in the last set of pictures. also them ribo's look extremely nice. are they going to be replacing the old silver ones in the near future?

good going

steve

well as far as i know, koxx uk/trialsman have got their design ribo's which are the black ones as can be found on their site and ebay, they will continue to do their's, tarty's have their new design ribo's on order which have this style material but a different colour (kinda grey/charcoal). The ribo's i have are a simular design to the koxx uk/trials man ones but they are made out of the suede type material which i think will be longer lasting. As far as i know they aren't avaliable over here so i had to get mine from abroad. Hope that helps-Hugh

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jul 4 2007, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zfw59TuzAQ

The funny thing about realeasing videos for others to see you ride is that people have then got the ability to comment on your riding style ;)

Looks like a nice little spot to sneak off to for a really quiet session.

Danny.

Dans none of those at all, Dan must be one of the most helpfull people I know. If iv had any problems with my bike either him or his dad will help me out. He must be one of the most down to earth people I know.

Stefan.

Holy Sh*t Kearns.Congratulations on forever starting arguements on the forum. Danny Butler (like it or not) is an integral part of the Uk trials scene. Its people like Danny,Savage,Waynio,Ali C,Stan who demonstrate the sportsmanship that this sport should have. This gets carried abroad too and shows what sort of trials scene we have. Now think of the non-Uk members and Uk members who look at some of your posts and cant help but wander why you're so argumentative, what sort of impression does that give? Jesus Christ, all Hugh wanted was comments on pictures not a "hand bags at 10 paces". Keep the comments on topic. Nobody has a dig at your style, we just let you get on with enjoying riding as it should be. Just get out and ride your own way with your own style and leave it be.

Anyways,

Ace pictures Hugh, it'd be good to see another video soon.

Craig