Nintendo Wii Users

Do you have to pay some sort of monthly fee in order to game online?

Cheers,

Stefan

Nope

I have a wii aswell, but don't really play on it alot

Only wii game I played on it is twillight princess, which was a bit of a dissapointment for a zelda game :(

Looking forward to smash bros brawl though, looks awesome [www.smashbros.com].

Mario galaxy looks pretty nice aswell, but can't be bothered to spend money on it

• 1 month later...

Bit of a bump!

Got a Wii from Germany at the beginning of December, still unopened as an Xmas present.

What are the latest recommendations on games? I notice that Lego Starwars is out now, and there are other interesting games like the Golden Compass, Spiderman and Super Mario Galaxy.

Maybe I should get the online stuff working first and play through some of the old games before splashing out yet more money? Thanks in advance for your advice! We bought a 2nd Nunchuck and controller in Asda today too if it makes a difference.

Steve

Have you got a power adaptor for it? You don't want to be dissapointed!

I personally like the mario games, super paper mario was excellent. Not played Super Mario Galaxy. I liked Zelda too. Check out IGN or gamestop for the top 10 games.

Mario Kart for Wii should be out in the first quarter of 2008 so I hear..

Also for the online/downloaded games you will need a wii classic controllor. Most (or all) of them wont work with the wiimotes.