Update: Wrecked Wheel

Rich Pearson

Hampshire comp today, got some chronic wheelspin off a log which resulted in my piledriving the front end into an earth bank, managing to perfectly hit the one damn hard root on the whole bank, effectively shattering the front rim.

post-5022-1183290628_thumb.jpg

Guess all those gaps to front came back to get me. Oh well...

**sighs, picks up phone to call Tarty bikes**

**remembers its sunday, puts phone back down again**

**gets into bed with girlfriend and gives her lots of thumper loving**

:)

Rich

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just eleted about9873656 hahas lol

but yeah i actually loled so did my sister

Edited by ash-kennard

where was comp at?

if my bike wasnt broken AGAIN i might have come... im so bored right now... im that bored i drove to a garden centre and NEARLY brought a massive 495 liter fish tank but they couldnt deliver it untill thursday and by that time i wouldnt be bored and would have realised i wasted my money. aha

Edited by James_Porter

where was comp at?

if my bike wasnt broken AGAIN i might have come... im so bored right now... im that bored i drove to a garden centre and NEARLY brought a massive 495 liter fish tank but they couldnt deliver it untill thursday and by that time i wouldnt be bored and would have realised i wasted my money. aha

Might sound like a stupid question, but do you own fish? and why buy a fishtank that big unless you keep sharks or whales or something as pets?

TOO RIGHT Rich, you really think you could do all those gaps to front and i would actually allow you to get away with it. haha.

Think you should join with the gaps to back wheel :lol: You know you want too.

and then what, have NO wheels? :blink:

Loving the application of logic there nick :D

where was comp at?

f**king selectbikes ay portay

• 2 weeks later...