Disapointed

trialschallenger

LOL dave listen to you.

Tainted with the bmx brush? When did a load of bmxers drag you down an alleyway and gang rape you?!

I was making a point about a paticular habit people have on the forum that generally pisses me off.

This is a forum. Forums are for posting YOUR opinions and sharing your outlook/ideas/whatever. By quoting someone elses post and adding nothing at all to it, you're simply recylcing someone elses opinion. Complete waste of time....

If you're accusing me of being a fashionable bmxer who sits around all evening not riding then you're clearly misled. I spend all evening sat in the pub getting drunk and talking about h&m jeans thanks very much.

You're just sad to have lost me to the 'darkside' action man. :D

lol... just an observation made of the majority of BMXers around here. Even when riding my BMX around Southampton, if I saw other riders they would 9 times out of 10 not even acknowledge me. There seems to be a whole 'too cool for school' attitude which goes with a lot of the 'fashionable' BMXers... probably the ones who have the lightest bestest bike and sit around all evening talking about riding but never actually doing anything. Don't think it applies to trials riders who have gone to the dark side but James may well have been tainted!!

Dave

When I was in Pijin on Saturday (I think... over the weekend at some point), a big group of trials riders just turned up. I thought I recognised some faces, but did the "nod" to everyone anyway. No-one did anything back, just completely ignored everyone else in the shop, then had a play-fight outside. At Hoglands, when trials riders turn up they don't speak to anyone or acknowledge anyone, and when they ride past, even if I say "Hi" to people they just carry on riding. To be fair, speaking as someone on both sides of the fence, BMXers are about a 1000% more inclusive of other riders than trials riders seem to be...

When I was in Pijin on Saturday (I think... over the weekend at some point), a big group of trials riders just turned up. I thought I recognised some faces, but did the "nod" to everyone anyway. No-one did anything back, just completely ignored everyone else in the shop, then had a play-fight outside. At Hoglands, when trials riders turn up they don't speak to anyone or acknowledge anyone, and when they ride past, even if I say "Hi" to people they just carry on riding. To be fair, speaking as someone on both sides of the fence, BMXers are about a 1000% more inclusive of other riders than trials riders seem to be...

All the trials riders round here are really eager to make friends, a little too eager in some cases, but we all know each other.

All the BMXers round here won't even look at me though, possibly because I'm always on a mountain bike or a trials bike, but when I go dirt jumping, I always go with BMX riders. Some say hi or get chatting but most just ignore you. It all depends on who they are really, its got nothing to do with a certain type of riders.

To be honest, I think that the reason that there are more BMXers that ignore you is that there are more BMXers, it has a much wider appeal.