Dj Memorial Ride Abingdon

Jonny Jones

To be honest 2/3rds of a page was all I was expecting. There's barely any Trials in MBUK nowadays, very annoying and not good for the sport at all! Ive had a few ideas surrounding this but it would need a lot of time and money and would need the help of a lot of people - basically a Trials specific mag that doesn't just disappear (BTM for example lol).

J.

we just saw martyn's animal van in poole parked outside the animal shop, it had the top of his demo rig on it still, was gunna drop off it, but couldnt work out how to get up with out scratching the van.

Well done Mike, that was cool. Good to see some 'real' stuff getting into the mag rather than stuff that doesn't affect us at all like crazy road trips to Spain/Tokyo/wherever with Akrigg.

lmao is martyns write up about a post i made, yay im famous, see it pays to be a cock.

anyway, beasty pics and a lovely write up mike.

lol yes Dave, well done. Though if Martyn thinks you're a cock, you're probably a cock (since he's practically the God of trials :wub: ).

P.S. Does that tattoo belong to Carl?

was gunna drop off it, but couldnt work out how to get up with out scratching the van.

Hope you're kidding dude, don't think you would appreciate if somebody dropped off your truck, slightly disrespectful, but then it is you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had done! :P

JJ.

Well done Mike, that was cool. Good to see some 'real' stuff getting into the mag rather than stuff that doesn't affect us at all like crazy road trips to Spain/Tokyo/wherever with Akrigg.

lol yes Dave, well done. Though if Martyn thinks you're a cock, you're probably a cock (since he's practically the God of trials :wub: ).

least i a god acknowlaged me :D

• 3 weeks later...

ay,it does belong to me,was scabbed up when the pic was taken,cos i had it done the day before,looks mintah now though!!

Carl