Woo 07 Gu

Ash-Kennard

apologies for the pics, its too shitty outside to get any nice lighting.

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3835.jpg

its exactly 1085 with echo pitbull forks (Y)

EDIT: almost forgot, cheers so much to the tarty boys for somehow getting this here today when i ordered it friday, such awesome service.

ash-kennard

Edited by ash-kennard

They look very nice but in my opinion dont ride so nice, not a high bb person meself. The blues rims looks nice ive never liked bikes with blue parts but this one looks pritty good with the blue rims.

:S Tarty usually send stuff off the same day you order if you order at a resonable time and the postage is next day or 2 day so its not that amazing. But im just being picky now.

i get the 08 version in september (Y)

lol and you couldn't wait till then?? hahah typical ash :D i knew you'd get a gu when you asked dave about his at dj!

edit: looks like a nice amount of pallettes in your garden eh?

Edited by Sheringham_trials

just been out for a 10 minute sesh, whilst the rain briefly paused, i matched my biggest sidehop and biggest transfer, can front hop it loads and in a circle (Y) and 360 endoed it 2nd time LMAO

didn't do any gaps, taps or hooks as it was wet and my rohloff doesnt like the new chainline and is rebedding in atm. and my brake has gone super shit, its silent on a fresh grind, it really weird.

for somereason it doesn't feel any different to my control except i am leaning forwards/downwards abit more, i think ill try and get a slightly higher stem. it sits nicely for preloads though :D

so overall, me likey

ive just taken apart my +10 bb long 06 control...

whos 07 gu had you ridden as it could be the set up

Ive had a 06 short meself didn't like it. And ive ridden matt awrkrights 07 gu and its just a pogostick i find the high bb restrictive it doesn't allow you to do moves aswell its just good on backwheel.

Went from an 06 adamant to an 07 zoo and loved it. Was curious as to how the GU07 rides as I may be tempted to buy one but I am not completely sure yet.

Let us know how it is for gapping etc as its between an 07GU, 07 Czar or the 08 pitbull whenever its released.

Ive had a 06 short meself didn't like it. And ive ridden matt awrkrights 07 gu and its just a pogostick i find the high bb restrictive it doesn't allow you to do moves aswell its just good on backwheel.

shut up ur from Burnley pfttt....... HIGH BB STOCKS 4TW matts 07 g rides ace.

matts 07 g rides ace.

on the back wheel yeah. Wait a min im sure you was saying before to damon that when you went to the coust from adamant you was better because of the low bb so shut up. Anyway as long as you like how it rides thats all that counts not what i think.