Pete Wright

future orange 660

Should Pete Wright be un-banned?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• YES its entertaining
    • NO its not his fault

if everyone wants the forum shut because of some f**king pathetic law suit, or just want the forum filled with absolute shite 100% of what he says and turn any decent topics into a "hey pete your talking shit AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN " and ruin the thread then hell yea! but NO becuase hes a tosser and has ruined enough good threads already spouting such bullshit, i pitty his kid if his dad still hasnt grown of of perpetually lying for no decent reason

it is clear that some people want him un banned. and clear that some people dont.

people have divided opinions, its a forum after all so why not discuss?

i guess you were not around to see the funny side of his antics.

it was funny.... 3 years ago. Now its just annoying and pathetic, especially when people who joined the forum long after pete's time try to act as if they know all about it. Someone please delete this shit topic ugh

jesus christ, just let it drop! some of you havent even been on here long enough to experience petes bullshit

That dont matter alot of these people have met him in real life more then once and every time he is out some BS story comes up but it's entertaining, New or not garuntee they already heard of this legend of a man aahahahahaha!!

it was funny.... 3 years ago. Now its just annoying and pathetic, especially when people who joined the forum long after pete's time try to act as if they know all about it. Someone please delete this shit topic ugh

I have been informed, and it can't be people just bad mouthing him, as he bullshitted about the zenith, so even people who joined a week ago can obviously see that he is a bullshitter 99% of the time.

I have been informed, and it can't be people just bad mouthing him, as he bullshitted about the zenith, so even people who joined a week ago can obviously see that he is a bullshitter 99% of the time.

The search function is there for a reason ;)

If your sad enough to be interested use that.... he isn't coming back.

Exactly, not a lot more needs to be said.

And to everyone saying he's a cock and a tosser etc.... he isn't. He's a decent guy to talk to and whenever i've spoken to him outside of internet forums hes been polite and helpful. Just seems to enjoy making stories on the internet for people to read for whatever reason. Doesn't make him a tosser in the slightest.

Edited by Krisboats

He's a decent guy to talk to and whenever i've spoken to him outside of internet forums hes been polite and helpful.

Just seems to enjoy making stories on the internet for people to read for whatever reason.

Doesn't make him a tosser in the slightest.

Then why can't he just be like that on here?

There not stories, there just pure bullshit.

So yes really, It does.

it is clear that some people want him un banned. and clear that some people dont.

people have divided opinions, its a forum after all so why not discuss?

i guess you were not around to see the funny side of his antics.

The thing is, all you people who want him unbanned only want him here so you can laugh at him. Which is a bit cruel really. Plus he only ever adds bullshit to topics anyway, so it's not like he's a useful member to have around.

Anyway, never gonna happen so this thread might as well be closed.

Then why can't he just be like that on here?

There not stories, there just pure bullshit.

So yes really, It does.

Because he changes when theres a load of digital members looking at what he says.

Bullshit is a made up collection of events. So is a story... ergo, they're both the same.

No it doesn't. If you were to add him to msn and ask him a sensible question or even ring him up, you'd soon see he's a decent guy and how friendly he is. He's obviously not a tosser if he's frinedly and helpful is he ;).... seems to me your calling him a tosser without knowing hardly anything about him. Its like me calling you a tosser because you have a piss poor avatar picture, its just not enough basis for it.