Tf Name:"samo" = Con

N Roach

here is a good example of when the sellar goes all pissy

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....c=70405&hl=

I'm too tired to figure it out. But did you get your helmet in the end?

Can't the for sale forum be locked for people from the blacklisted group the same way it is locked for new members?

I imagen so but what would it achieve. But then again it wouldn't be any worse.

I'm too tired to figure it out. But did you get your helmet in the end?

I imagen so but what would it achieve. But then again it wouldn't be any worse.

There are quite a few blacklisted members still selling stuff in the f/s forum. I'm pretty sure some members might think "oh maybe this guy is alright now" or "well, this is a good deal, i'll give it a try". This would stop it, making the forum a safer place for those who like to risk their money or couldn't be bothered to check up on who's selling stuff :)

There are quite a few blacklisted members still selling stuff in the f/s forum. I'm pretty sure some members might think "oh maybe this guy is alright now" or "well, this is a good deal, i'll give it a try". This would stop it, making the forum a safer place for those who like to risk their money or couldn't be bothered to check up on who's selling stuff :)

Really :S Where?

They shouldn't have permission to.

Just added a feedback system like ebay, http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....utocom=feedback

Feel free to play around, I'll reset it all tomorrow. Let me know if anything goes wrong in the topic in chit chat :)

I couldnt be arsed to read every single post, but I brought some cranks off the bloke a while back, and managed to do it through his mum's paypal account and to his credit, I got the goods fairly quickly and the transaction was ok. I know some of you have had bad expieriences with him etc.. and although he may well be a little lying scroat he did come good this once.

here is a good example of when the sellar goes all pissy

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....c=70405&hl=

Ha ha, that was ages ago. He said i could have the hope xc (good condition with slight scratch on the hubshell), the spokes for building it to a ronnie rim, and a shimano dx singlespeed cog and a chris king single speed cog. He said it was in the garage at his dads house and that he'd send it off when he went round in the next couple of days.

To be fair, he did send it off... only the hub was more scratched that he said, adam@tarty rang me and said the ratchet "looked battered beyond use" (he sent it off to hope for repairs for me being the nice soul he is). I never got any spokes and the cogs that came with it were ones from a cassette, no chris king or even shimano ones in sight.

After ringing he said he'd have a look for the chris king cog at his dads house and send it out... he blocked me on msn and ignored phone calls after that.

And said I was bitching about it! :lol:

Keep them out i say, if their blacklisted don't even give them the chance to view fs/wtd... have it as a hidden forum subsection... which i know you can do tom/danny ;) Shouldn't have them evehn looking for things to trade with people... might be a bit more of an insentive to get things sorted instead of having things drag out like that.

They shouldn't be allowed to buy either. But can't guest's access the classified threads? As no doubt the seller will not send the product to them once they have sent the money. Thinking it will be alright as they have done it to others. Hopefully you can follow that i just got up :sleeping:

They shouldn't be allowed to buy either. But can't guest's access the classified threads? As no doubt the seller will not send the product to them once they have sent the money. Thinking it will be alright as they have done it to others. Hopefully you can follow that i just got up :sleeping:

Thats what i mean, i personally reckon the fs/wtd section should be hidden till you become a member. That way new members have more of insentive to stop being illterate and childish, randomers from off the forum can't just read it and add people to msn, blacklisted traders can't browse through and look at possible people to scam.

A hidden classifieds section would give much more of an insentive to behave on the forum, its the place i've bought 80% of my bike from and i'm sure others are the same. If people messed other members about they'd have the risk of losing access to that section entirely and having to go through the new members thing again, it'd be a much bigger deterant to messing people around than a simple member group change and not being able to post in there.