Tf Name:"samo" = Con

N Roach

Now all you have to do is write a lovely polite letter to mr and mrs ........... explaining what has happened and that you have proof the money has been withdrawn and that you do not have anything to show for it. Enclose full contact details and mention that you would rather get the matter sorted quietly then kicking up a fuss.

That often works, do it. Had to do the same thing with a guy who owed me money and also sold a raped frame and wheels to a mate. Result? Not only did I get my money back, but the crook himself contacted me saying I'm a b*****d because now his parents are paying all his debts out of his allowance :D

So should other people but that never happened....

It makes me wonder how many chances someone has on here before they do get blacklisted, I think it should be a case of one strike and your out, but that doesn't see to be how it is??

how far do you have to push it? is not sending an item when you said you would enough to be blcklisted?? is being blocked by the person enough or been given wrong contact details/them not answering their phone enough???

or is it a case of you actually have to have lost out on money to get someone blacklisted???

Say for example I go and buy something off another boy on the forum who has recently had 'alot on at the minute' is it acceptable that I might end up having the same hassle as the other person did, having to end up posting a thread here in an effort to actually get something for my money because the person won't respond on msn or by e-mail/phone.

im in no way having a go(there is nothing to have a go at in the snse of 'rules/guidelines) but these threads are popping up more often now.....

For once in our lives Jake, you and I agree on something.

If someones pisses up the postage due to and illness or something that should be taken into account, but if they just havn't sent it, blacklist or ban sraight away.

People like this need weedling out of Trials Forum, it needs to stay clean so that people can trust each other.

For once in our lives Jake, you and I agree on something.

If someones pisses up the postage due to and illness or something that should be taken into account, but if they just havn't sent it, blacklist or ban sraight away.

People like this need weedling out of Trials Forum, it needs to stay clean so that people can trust each other.

I agree it should be taken into account, but even if someone is ill, they'd have to be in hospital before i'd accept it as an excuse without them informing me that there would be a delay in them sending it out. It's common sense, and manners, if you've arrange to meet someone, and they are expecting you, you'd tell them if your not going to turn up, it's the same principle in my eyes.

I agree it should be taken into account, but even if someone is ill, they'd have to be in hospital before i'd accept it as an excuse without them informing me that there would be a delay in them sending it out. It's common sense, and manners, if you've arrange to meet someone, and they are expecting you, you'd tell them if your not going to turn up, it's the same principle in my eyes.

Well I suppose, it depends what they have, if I was stuck in bed then I couldn't get it posted, my Mum and Dad are out at work all day and my post office only opens from 12-12.30 each day.

However, I would be straight on here PMing them about it and telling them when I could get it out to them.

I think this issue needs closer scrutiny, the refs system is great, but it needs using, and it only works if someone else has left them feedback, otherwise you have no idea of what they are like.

Which is the whole point. Other people have dealt with Samo, and have subsequently said in this thread he's a scammer. Not having a go at them, but where's the refs thread?! It happens time and time again on here - someone gets f**ked about and then doesn't leave a refs thread. You know how bad it feels and how annoying it is, so why make someone else go through that? Just bosh a refs thread together and you'll save everyone a lot of hassle, plus even the threat of leaving shite refs can buck up some people's ideas.

If you've got someone you want blacklisting, PM one of the mods or the admin. We can't always be looking through the forum to see who's f**king about, check out NMC to see who needs to be validated AND check out who's scamming who for what and when (especially seeing as no-one seems to ever really give the whole truth in the threads that pop up in Chit Chat about "So and so took my money and didn't post this in time" or what have you). Again, this isn't a direct dig at anyone, but if we're going to stop people scamming people, everyone needs to get involved.

[/Gay pep talk]

Which is the whole point. Other people have dealt with Samo, and have subsequently said in this thread he's a scammer. Not having a go at them, but where's the refs thread?! It happens time and time again on here - someone gets f**ked about and then doesn't leave a refs thread. You know how bad it feels and how annoying it is, so why make someone else go through that? Just bosh a refs thread together and you'll save everyone a lot of hassle, plus even the threat of leaving shite refs can buck up some people's ideas.

If you've got someone you want blacklisting, PM one of the mods or the admin. We can't always be looking through the forum to see who's f**king about, check out NMC to see who needs to be validated AND check out who's scamming who for what and when (especially seeing as no-one seems to ever really give the whole truth in the threads that pop up in Chit Chat about "So and so took my money and didn't post this in time" or what have you). Again, this isn't a direct dig at anyone, but if we're going to stop people scamming people, everyone needs to get involved.

[/Gay pep talk] Common sense!

If you have had a bad experience, use the refs! It will save others from suffering like you have. Ths time it was only a set of v adaptors, but what if it was a complete bike? It could very well happen

Edited by KuelMuel

Well I suppose, it depends what they have, if I was stuck in bed then I couldn't get it posted, my Mum and Dad are out at work all day and my post office only opens from 12-12.30 each day.

However, I would be straight on here PMing them about it and telling them when I could get it out to them.

I think this issue needs closer scrutiny, the refs system is great, but it needs using, and it only works if someone else has left them feedback, otherwise you have no idea of what they are like.

Is your post office really only open for half an hour each day?

is that because of the cut's the post office have been doing???that's f**king awful.....

Just another idea when selling mainly. Put your reference thread in the for sale topic. Seems a great idea to me. If you do not have a reference thread because most things you sell are through msn etc. Give the names of the people (if they use this forum), so they can ask them. If people who have delt with you don't use the forum. Give the full name and contact details so the buyer can phone/email/write a letter to them and ask about you.

It's not hard to get a good word around here. Just play it fair and people will be fair with you.

It would be so much easier if everybody just sent everything out. None of this would be an issue then.

So "Samo" just get this stuff sent to this guy. Your claiming that the guy sent the cheque to you already ripped up ? I mean wtf. Why not get in contact and discuss the issue with him then instead of just leaving him in the dark. It seems all dodgy to me. Why would anybody on this planet send somebody a ripped up cheque.

Jesus Christ.

Peace.

Danny x

Is your post office really only open for half an hour each day?

is that because of the cut's the post office have been doing???that's f**king awful.....

No joke! Its because I live in a small area, where mostly pensioners live. I think they can now get their pensions payed straight into their bank account, so the post office only opens to the public for half an hour each day. All the collections from the post boxes now go to the neigouring towns post office and the post men are dispatched from there.

When I went in last, I was the first customer she had had for days, no-one bothers with it any more, its getting closed soon I think, so I'll have to ride to the next closest one in future.

BUT, the point is, I could probably drag myself up there when I was ill, but not the next closest one.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever buy off him!!!! He sold me a python frame, long story but basically its sh*gged!!!!!!

That often works, do it. Had to do the same thing with a guy who owed me money and also sold a raped frame and wheels to a mate. Result? Not only did I get my money back, but the crook himself contacted me saying I'm a b*****d because now his parents are paying all his debts out of his allowance :D

:lol: What a willy.

Man, i so can't get over how these people even have friends. Surely someone has rode with him before? How could you not call the guy a damn looser and give him some shit. Really does baffle me sometimes.

I have a question:

The feedback, so what if a deal goes down but not how it should of done? I went through with a susposedly even deal but came back short. I haven't left any feedback as i don't want negtive feedback myself. I spoke to a few people who have dealt with the guy and they also say he wasn't the best trader. In the end it wasn't all loss.

He is blacklisted now..

If people know other people who should be blacklisted, and theres threads around about them, point me in the right direction.

Hopefully sometime soon there will be an ebay feedback system style thing running which should stop most of this kinda stuff happening..

Is the lad not going to reply and at least try sticking up for himself the puff, i want to know what he has to say.

Depending on who he is i imagen it could go along the lines of "shut up you twats you don't know shit".

OR not. (N)