Koxx Xtp - Marco Hoesel Promodel

Muel

Here is my mates koxx, I know I'm not allowed to post for pre-members in For Sale, but I can't see why it would matter here.

It rides so nicely its untrue.

Tell us what you think, unless you say "I think you should get a maggie on the back," because clearly he doesn't want one.

post-12135-1182275006_thumb.jpg

post-12135-1182275024_thumb.jpg

post-12135-1182275057_thumb.jpg

post-12135-1182275269_thumb.jpg

post-12135-1182275280_thumb.jpg

Edited by KuelMuel

Is that Mr Tricketts???? i remember building that on Saturday :P:lol:

Very nice bike, have got/had 3 in the shop already, there selling like hot cakes in a bakery!!!

Wayne.

Yes it is the bike of Trik. He says its really good so far, only one little problem with the build, the rear rotor bolts came loose but other than that nothing has gone wrong with it yet.

F**k me that's yummy! If you don't mind me asking how did he afford it? Rob a bank..?

Yes he did. :lol: Nah he sold his T-Lite and is trying to sell his Monty but it doesn't want to go away.

only one little problem with the build, the rear rotor bolts came loose

I had the same when I rode double disc. The solution is easy - replace two or more rotor bolts with ones that can be tightened using allen key so you'll be able to make it tighter (I can never get my rotor bolts really tight using a torx key, bolts round off too fast).

I had the same when I rode double disc. The solution is easy - replace two or more rotor bolts with ones that can be tightened using allen key so you'll be able to make it tighter (I can never get my rotor bolts really tight using a torx key, bolts round off too fast).

We used the torx head bit in a socket set wrench, so we got them tight, they never came loose on his monty, he isn't a very heavy rider to be honest.

Thanks for the tip though, I am much heavier on my bike than him so I might end up doing that one day, if I go all natural and compy. At the moment I am having to much fun throwing my Zona at walls to justify spending this much on a loverly new bike.