Hugh Barker, Bit Of Natty & Back Garden...now With Youtube

hugh_b

Hey guys, ut a vid togeather with clips i filmed recently, I do think i need a fisheye lens to show how big some of the natural lines are but i'm quite pleased with it overall. Let me know what you thought and post a comment once watched (Y)http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/hugh_b

cheers-Hugh

EDIT: youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zfw59TuzAQ

Edited by hugh_b

Nice video mate really good ridding.

Where abouts is the natural spot at the start mate.

Well done.

it's along happisburgh beach, theyve just put all those rocks there. Shame about all the sand as it would be awesome with dirt or something

Was a realy good vid, Good riding, No OTT sound track. But In your last video it had the same vid quality, or is the vid got a pixelated effect on it? Try firewire cable. I have one if you need one.

Keep it up though! Riding was mint! (Y)

yeah i cant seem to get the quality any better. I'm on a mac laptop with the most up to date software and i compress it to avi. 5 do use a firewire cable, i think it's the video making software, might experiment with different file formats. thanks for the comments any more?......

Nice vid, there, Hugh :) .

The only criticism's i have are that the song had already been used in 'Coust Scoop' and 'Stan Shaw' and either it was because of the camera angles or it was just areally dull day (the latter, by the looks of it) some of the line you did weren't visible (N) .

Other than that, though, great video; nice chilled out editing and some really nice flowing riding (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 19 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice vid, there, Hugh :) .

The only criticism's i have are that the song had already been used in 'Coust Scoop' and 'Stan Shaw' and either it was because of the camera angles or it was just areally dull day (the latter, by the looks of it) some of the line you did weren't visible (N) .

Other than that, though, great video; nice chilled out editing and some really nice flowing riding (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

yep totally agree with you joe, i chose that song just because i knew it would work (well i hope), the day was dull and the vid quality isnt great, i'm on a mac laptop and i'm having a bit of trouble perfecting vid quality. I'll have to have a play and see what i can do. -Hugh

hugh you legend =] good vid buddy but if i'm honest that didn't do you justice matey. next time you're in sheringham bring your cam and we'll make a beast of a vid :D after you give me some tips for natty hehe :)

hugh you legend =] good vid buddy but if i'm honest that didn't do you justice matey. next time you're in sheringham bring your cam and we'll make a beast of a vid :D after you give me some tips for natty hehe :)

yer defo dude. Gonna have to be done. I can never make a good vid lol but i'm gona make a newone soon at my rocks down here! Thanks for the comment...anymore?......