My New Aorta

matt rushton

I love how simple they are.

Did you get it from select? How long did it take from ordering to actually getting it?

I got it from select. I ordered my frame bars n forks from ther on the monday and it was here for wednesday but i have been waiting for other parts so i have only just finished it.

Matt Rushton

someone must be LOADED

to afford gold try-all pedals

£20 not that much, not a much as monty ones anyway. bikes looking nice mate. i just realised your from trawden, thats like a 15min drive from my house lol, we shoud organise a ride sometime (Y)

£20 not that much, not a much as monty ones anyway. bikes looking nice mate. i just realised your from trawden, thats like a 15min drive from my house lol, we shoud organise a ride sometime (Y)

Weren't you with ali, cap and stan other week at addigham. If that was you. I was there i was there on the zona. Ill probally be going up there this weekend if you want to ride.

Matt Rushton

nice bike! im happy my 400 quid helped when i got 20 quids worth of scrap metal in return

Ben

scrap metal? where have you been down the local tips?

yuo so the pictures of the zona before you bought the bike? why are you being sarcastic about it?

that bike was a good bike when it left! no problems with it and certainly no cracks in the rim!

maybe you just cant ride?

ash

rear hub bearings were gone, rear rim is dented to hell and a meaty crack in it, the forks were scratched to hell, as were the bars, stem, the rear brake in the pic wasnt the one i got! but hes sorting me out a rear wheel, because he admited it was knackered.

also trialsnor, the rear wheel was in that condition before i even built the bike up..

Edited by Ben Cox

rear hub bearings were gone, rear rim is dented to hell and a meaty crack in it, the forks were scratched to hell, as were the bars, stem, the rear brake in the pic wasnt the one i got! but hes sorting me out a rear wheel, because he admited it was knackered.

also trialsnor, the rear wheel was in that condition before i even built the bike up..

bearings.... were cup and cone... easy to adjust and take the play out, although they were fine when sent.

rear rim was a little dented, but there was no crack.

forks scratched.......... get a life......it's a trials bike, what do you expect of a second hand bike. you so the pictures before you bought it.

bar and stem scratched. big wow! its been used.........

ash!