Hello, I'm New

As you can probably guess from my name I am indeed related to ash-Kennard, I am his little sister. I am 13 years old and I am very new to the sport. I have been watching my brother ride for quite some time now and have finally decided to give it ago. Some one up the rode from my house has a standard T-pro for sale, so I will soon be purchasing it. I will be getting some echo easy forks, tensile cranks, and a hope mono trials front disc. I have always taken an interest in bikes and have tried Ash's 26" bike on various occasions but have failed miserably, although on a Mod I hope I will be a bit better.

Expect to see me on some rides in future.

Chloe xxx

A 13 year old that types better then most of the people aged 5 or 6 years older. Awesome.

I was going to simply put a post containing "You fit?", but i knew 99% wouldn't take it as a joke.

I was going to simply put a post containing "You fit?", but i knew 99% wouldn't take it as a joke.

just for references sake, no she isn't (joke, shes ok)

perverts

EDIT: to charlie and ben, you cheeky shits

Edited by ash-kennard

As if you can say that about your sister... Thats f**king wrong.

Mat

Thats just what i thought.

Anyway welcome to the forum and i can't wait to see you on a ride so i can be with someone as crap as me.

sam

Edited by Sam Ward

A 13 year old that types better then most of the people aged 5 or 6 years older. Awesome.

Holy shit, She uses punctuation too :o

You gave up on the '221 Pr disc' hunt then ? :)

How much you paying for this t-pro if you don't mind my asking ? :)

so i can be with someone as crap on me.

I doubt she'll be on you

And i wouldn't try to say she's crap just because she's new here, Give it a while and it's possible she'll piss all over you (Y)

Forgot to say welcome last post, So welcome Chloe :P:)

Sweet dude. Hook me up homie.

lol, your like 20 something, mum won't like that.

As if you can say that about your sister... Thats f**king wrong.

Mat

f**king hell, so what am i supposed to do, humiliate her on a public forum by saying she is rough? if you seriously think i would do that you can f**k off.

Anyway welcome to the forum and i can't wait to see you on a ride so i can be with someone as crap as me.

sam

shes already better than you sam.

QUOTE(deanie-b @ Mar 5 2006, 09:31 PM)

Holy shit, She uses punctuation too :o

You gave up on the '221 Pr disc' hunt then ? :)

How much you paying for this t-pro if you don't mind my asking ? :)

I doubt she'll be on you

And i wouldn't try to say she's crap just because she's new here, Give it a while and it's possible she'll piss all over you (Y)

Forgot to say welcome last post, So welcome Chloe :P:)

yeah, found a newish t-pro mint condition for 150 about a mile up the road

EDIT:

Nah it isn't.

Incest is good for the family.

f**king hell simon, that is just wrong

Edited by ash-kennard

Yeah I'm not sure where it went wrong really. Although the topic is now far more interesting... (Y)

I think it happend here........

:lol::lol: