A Little Early...

Luke Drewery

Hey guys, I have posted my entry to the second curb video competition in the entry topic, this one is for comments though. I didnt enter last years one, but thought it looked fun so I gave it a go. It was all filmed today near where I live, I have tried to include as many tricks as I could think of. I filmed and edited it all myself, the image quality has turned out top notch I think. (Y)

I made it a little early as I didnt realise that the deadline had been moved to April until I had already uploaded it. :S

I kept the editing and song simple. (Y)

tv.isg.si

Filename is 'Curbshizzle 2'

Any constructive comments welcome, but remember its all a bit of fun. :)

Edited by scunnytrials

I quite liked that one.

The music went well with it too.

One thing i'd say, to you all really, is to use more different places (only curbs..but still), and try too add more variation to it.

Instead of say, 2 'tircks' have a little line.

Like your Gap to front wheel - pivot back round - 180 pivot, to 90 off the curb?

Have some more stuff like that I say (Y)

Still a good video all the same.

Also, As I'm nice, I might aswell let you edit your entries, so you can finalise it until the deadline sorta thing.

So now you've made this, and now you might be thinking of ways to adapt it, you still can (Y)

Should make things more interesting :shifty:

(Y)

EDIT: I might aswell make the Entries Topic...

Edited by Dan6061

Did some filming today, original video edited and taken offline. New video in my folder in link above, I have cut some clips out and added new ones in, and tried out the camera panning technique as in Fatmikes last video. It came out OK, see what you think. I have also tried to link a few tricks together. (Y)

Filename is now 'Curbshizzle 2'.

Edited by scunnytrials

Twas very good but I think after a minute everything just got repeated, well I don't know because i turned it off at 1:20 and by that point it was looking that way. But aside from that (Y):)

Towards the end there is some biggish gaps from a small ledge to some bricks, so there is some different stuff. (Y)

i liked it, was pretty dece! the fatmike-eqse camera stuff was alright, need to be a bit smoother though. loving the spins of the curbs...

gonna be a good comp this year methinks :)

Thats what I get for trying to use a 20 cm tall tripod with no turning facility, I had to pick the camera up a little to turn it round. :-

Glad you liked it. (Y)