White Industries Eno Freewheel

Bionic Balls

If you've had it for that long, chances are slim it'd be warrantiable, because they're generally covered for manufacturing defects?

Either way, you could probably buy a new drive-shell for it anyway, so you wouldn't have to bang out another £60-85 for a new one.

Damn good freewheels though, the fact you got two years out of it is testament to that fact... Did it give any sign of impending death? Skipping at all? Or did it just let go?

thats what happened to my 36esp one.. had it for about 1 year 8 months.. and yea u can get the other shell on its own. not sure about the price though

Tel: +44 0 1270 883785

Web: www.sidewayscycles.co.uk

e-mail: info@sidewayscycles.co.uk

their the dealers in uk.

That looks abit foogered, i am sure that the shell of an ENO trial is EXACTLY the same as a standard ENO shell, so hopefully u can get a replacement relitively cheap (Y)

Thats true.

Maby contact Mr. White Industys and maby he could sort you out with something. But 2 years is along time, got your money's worth. Go Profile. :-

Yer dont bother with another white industries if i was you,mine shagged up aswell after a couple of months,all the pawls started to break and when we came to take it off the crank arm we couldn't even get it off without having to break it.Waste of money if you ask me either get a acs claw or a profile.

Lee (Y)

Yer dont bother with another white industries if i was you,mine shagged up aswell after a couple of months,all the pawls started to break and when we came to take it off the crank arm we couldn't even get it off without having to break it.Waste of money if you ask me either get a acs claw or a profile.

Lee :P

I ride a 26" for a start, so all this profile crap is starting to get old :D . It is by far the best freewheel i've ever used, and to be honest, 2 years isn't bad at all is it? Profiles need servicing too- they aren't the king of everything clicky :-

Sorry if that sounds like a dig...but I really am quite pleased with how it has performed (till now...). ACS claws really are a gamble- mine did not pay off (if you get what i mean (Y) )

adam

Claws rule, I ran mine for a year and a half and if i hadn't had to cut through it to get my crank off I'd still be running it now (Y) I was considering an eno as a replacement for it, but the price difference just wasn't worth it.

In conclusion fook knows how people break claws in a few weeks or silly times, keep 'em tight and pre-engage, it's the same as with any part, look after it and it lasts.

Joe

Claws rule, I ran mine for a year and a half and if i hadn't had to cut through it to get my crank off I'd still be running it now (Y) I was considering an eno as a replacement for it, but the price difference just wasn't worth it.

In conclusion fook knows how people break claws in a few weeks or silly times, keep 'em tight and pre-engage, it's the same as with any part, look after it and it lasts.

Joe

Ive had my eno trial for ages on a couple of cranks

no problem taking them of if there was no problem puting it on

acs is a bmx freewheel and always will be does the job for a while though

profiles are good too but have less engagement

Take that back.

NO! i agree, freewheels are better! (Y)

Why do you think danny bulter uses 1? Because he would completely screw up a hub in a matter of weeks, although he would probably break a ACS as well, but not the ENO!

I also think the ENO is one of the best pieces of trials equipment ever to hit thge market! Im very pleased with me, it a beast (Y) (Y)