Buy-all Uk Tour!

Janson

Hey guys.. I'm coming over to England in a week! I'll be staying for about two weeks, over at Tic's's's's in Salisbury (as little as possible, camping etc in other places).. I'm bringing my bike, so we figured I'd post here..

We have a basic plan here, with empty dates for things like Porthcawl, Bristol, Poole, etc... so if you want a piece of Swedish meat, i will be at these places at these times.. i guess ill update in the thread when dates/places are definite!

6th - I arrive in the evening..

7th - Ride close to Salisbury

8th - NASS

9th - NASS

10th - NASS

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th - London, since it is a sunday!

18th

19th - I leave...

YAY for Janson. I'll try and come along to as many as the big rides after NASS as possible. Bristol, London and Porthcawl are musts ! Poole, Worthing and Reading are all great places too. IMO its not good to stray too far north as people there speak weird, and eat their own babies. Just my opinion though.

See you soon.

The week after NASS is when most of the travelling is going to be happening.

Anyone is welcome to join us although untill Rob makes it over I think its gonna be a bit sketchy as to the exact dates we are riding places. Bristol and Porthcawl are deffinates, as is London. Other days will be filled with Poole, Southampton, Reading and maybe Bournemouth or Oxford.

It would be great to go further North, Nottingham is amazing and so is all the natural around that area! The problem is NASS takes up about 5 days of the trip if you take into account a day to get ready and a day to recover! Most of the people interested in coming on any rides will be at NASS I expect so I think a lot of organising will happen before and durring NASS :blink: