Finally Got Rid Of The Blue & Yellow !

2hammered

Nice one, black stem white rear rim and you are a winner!

my old stem i had sprayed white wit a black front cross threaded so this 1 was a quick fix i got off stuntman so i could ride .

i still plan to re-build bothwheels on 24 lt rims and change the crank .

keep it coming !

Wow, very very nice indeed! I like it alot! Makes me want to spray mine white.

I would say deffinately get a higher rise stem though, mine rides soooo much nicer with a couple of stem stackers on there and a higher rise stem, makes it bunny and manual 100% better!

Looking lush though!

Owen

Still saving for a zoot, I keep on having to come back here to see.

How does it ride anyway?

rides really nice with the new echo forks on but should feel a hell of alot better when i put a new stem on tomorrow ! like i said it was a quick fix so i could ride

would like some recommendations , was thinking 90mm 10degree rise ?? whats your thoughts ? :blink:

OH AND YES IT IS A HALO COMBAT FRONT RIM ! :P again a quick fix i did a while ago after snapping bolts in me old front wheel , it was the only 24" rim i could get me hands on so built it up quickly so i could ride which i never got round to sorting back out ! lol

Edited by 2hammered

My current stem on my zoot is 60mm x 17degree. Feels awsome i rekon. Hope 70x25 (i think) feel mint too! But thats if you want to splash out. However, youl never need a new stem again!

I run about 30mm of stackers aswell, which brings the front end up alot, making it feel alot more streety! It depends what you want to use it for really, my set up is for bunnyhops and manuals and some spinny stuff, Not Tgs!

Owen

My current stem on my zoot is 60mm x 17degree. Feels awsome i rekon. Hope 70x25 (i think) feel mint too! But thats if you want to splash out. However, youl never need a new stem again!

I run about 30mm of stackers aswell, which brings the front end up alot, making it feel alot more streety! It depends what you want to use it for really, my set up is for bunnyhops and manuals and some spinny stuff, Not Tgs!

Owen

cheers mate i did look at the hope ones but ran out of cash ! so jus went for the same one in the pic but 80mm and has made it feel how i wanted it , i had got used to the low 24" forks and now the 26" urbans make it feel good !

thanx for the comments so far (Y)