Car Park For This Sunday

Tobias

Afternoon all. Just stumbled accross the meet this sunday in Reading, people wondering where there is to park. I have just signed up so I cant post in that section yet, however I live in Reading and have a large drive that can be used. If I dont get validated in time, feel free to PM me - First come first served :P

p.s. I'll also be along to the meet :)

Hi Mate,

Are you sure about this offer of parking on your drive? Sounds awfully generous, how big is your drive?

Is it a fair ride from town?

Me and Bigman are thinking of comming tomorow, so would be looking for somewhere to park two cars.

If you're able to help out at all, that would be awesome, but only if it's not a hasstle.

Cheers

Nick

BTW: you cant recieve PM's because your still in Pre Members, I did try to PM you.

Getting to station takes 4 mins on my normal bike, getting back is a bit of a mare because of the hill :(

Will PM you guys now

p.s it rained lighly all day and was windy, though apparently tomorrow is "a chance of rain" according to google and "heavy rain" according to BBC