Ash-Kennard

close the thread?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. byebye tuckage topic?

• yes
    • no
    • whatever
    • PURPLE

its an embarrassment and i feel the new name for it "The Demise Of British Trials Trials" suits it perfectly

tucking can be useful, but it certainly isn't essential, and definately doesnt require its own topic 70 odd pages is enough

Whatever - saves a 1000000 topics with tucking pics

Tis just a faze leave it!

Dave M says:lol

Kennard says:i hate that topic

Dave M says:it sucks but... if it's closed will there just be 100 'look at my sidehop' threads instead?

Kennard says:have a sidehop topic..

Kennard says:but ration it to one reply per month or just say pictures only

Dave M says:lol

It's not even about sidehops. There are photos there where people specifically say "Didn't make this, but liked the tuck", and the majority of pics don't actually show how high the sidehop is at all. It's purely about people tucking, which looks shit, feels shit, and doesn't really help at all. By "doesn't really help at all", I mean look at Benito doing that 56" sidehop, then look at !!!pythonrider2k8!!! doing a 14" sidehop where he's tucked so far he's pretty much going down on himself.

how about a nice fresh post a pic of your best sidehop thread. instead of f**king tuckage.

make some rules like the sidehop has to be made and kept on the wall, and if your going to put a size on it it's got to have been measured with a tape and not multiplying the length of your cock by 45 or something stupid.

I hate the idea of posting a pic of a tuck when you don't make a sidehop. you might aswell climb onto a 10 ft wall and pose in a sidehop tuck position. Yeah I never made it, but at least you can all see what kind of boxers i've got on. (Y)

leave it...

don't like it ...but it's just fashion...like x up, bunny up, xc helmet etc...

and fashion don't stay forever

maybe in 2 years, we will all riding on inspired, trying to ride like danny mac and posting a million pics about a guy ridind a huge tree

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

There's plenty of topics about shitty mini's and even shittier f1 crap and they've got nothing to do with trials. Why should the topic be closed just becuase some people don't like what it's about. It's not braking the rules, just don't go in if you don't like what it's about. I've only just been and looked at it. It's not hard you just don't click on it.

There's plenty of topics about shitty mini's and even shittier f1 crap and they've got nothing to do with trials. Why should the topic be closed just becuase some people don't like what it's about. It's not braking the rules, just don't go in if you don't like what it's about. I've only just been and looked at it. It's not hard you just don't click on it.

In the Chit Chat section? Where you're allowed to "chit chat"?

keep it open, i need to copy some leet skills to get sponsored

Apparently all you need to do to get hooked up by the latest company is post some shitty video stills from a wank camera with a cheap fisheye on it and the parts come flying in?

to be honest you need tuckage to get higher. I think its pretty cool how people can get that low i.e damon on a bike or gaz m. At the end of the ay u need it just like tucking in the air to go farther

No you dont...

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by JonMack