Best Of Trials-forum.

Muel

Right, please don't slate me.

You know when you want to find a certain topic, and it takes you ages to find it?

Well post it in here aswell, and then other people will be able to find there chosen topics more easily. Basically, all the topics which arn't wuite up to sticky standard, such as happy, angry, weight trainging etc.

I know most people will say, just use the search, but the search is completely useless.

This will make things easier, and will mean people don't have to request stuff, but also they will find all the best videos and topics that they have missed.

Sticky or locky, it's up to you turdy.

Quite a good idea mate, I know I have found the search abit useless from time to time... and then someone somehow finds a link to a topic you should ahve found before you posted a new one... :S

Is there a way of bookmarking a topic for yourself??

I think it should be a thread were people post the funnyest threads on the forum.

eg: all the threads were everyone ripped the f**k out of Pete Wright

And some off Danny Kearns's Quotes :P , sorry Danny i had to put that as i saw you veiwing the topic.

Toby (Y)

Edited by TOBY-E

I can't see this working really to be honest.

Instead of looking through pages after the search, you'd have to look through pages of this thread just to see a picture of a new bike, for example.

Sorry Muel... :P

One fault with search, i found is when i typed in "Monty 221 ti" it said that the word was too short or summin and i think it had to be a certain amount of letters? So this is why i am supporting this topic!

You can search for 2 letters now. So searching for that works.

Give it a go, 'monty 221 ti' - search topic titles only.

I think this would only work if you had a sticky with one post in it, with the links, i.e:

Happy Thread

Angry Thread

Car Thread

Motorbike Thread

Photography Thread

Mini Thread

VW Thread

If you mean a threads thread sticky, say the above all linked to the threads but in one sticky, so say a well used thread drops back a couple of pages, instead of looking for it, it will be in the sticky.

It's just having someone being bothered to put all the popular threads onto the first post, as loads of posts in the topic will defeat the object surely, as you would still be looking through pages for a certan topic?

This should be in the Trials-Forum ideas thread or whatever is is...

If you mean a threads thread sticky, say the above all linked to the threads but in one sticky, so say a well used thread drops back a couple of pages, instead of looking for it, it will be in the sticky.

It's just having someone being bothered to put all the popular threads onto the first post, as loads of posts in the topic will defeat the object surely, as you would still be looking through pages for a certan topic?

This should be in the Trials-Forum ideas thread or whatever is is...

Nah, 'cos it would all be in the first post anyway, all the rest of the posts would get deleted after the links were added to the first post.