Pete Wright

future orange 660

Should Pete Wright be un-banned?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• YES its entertaining
    • NO its not his fault

Would have to be a full unban too, for maximum comedy (let him in all forums)

Nahh, Pete can work his magic from new members alone. Now that's tallent.

No no no, that would be world chaos, given that he needs to channel his super human trials strength into bsing, and he could go on a multi national killing spree killing 30m people an hour, all this would happen in one day because he could sidehop 360 any sea known to man.

Jesus christ people. Just let it drop.

I'm sure you'll all find new topics in which you'll bitch like girls and take the piss out of someone for whatever reason.

Yeah I don't find it particularly funny any more. It's just sad :(

This thread is f**king pathetic

(Y)

I think they should give seniors the power to close topics.

The mods aren't on enough, this is gonna get closed tonight when one of the mods are on.

Its also a waste of time, knob heads get banned and stay banned.

it is clear that some people want him un banned. and clear that some people dont.

people have divided opinions, its a forum after all so why not discuss?

i guess you were not around to see the funny side of his antics.

Yes I was around actually, and have searched through to find some of his older antics.

So you've been blacklisted, I was wondering actually, can you still post in for sale or can you not go in at all or what?

Na i went for a long time not coming on here, didnt ride you see! so had no use for the sight!

Anyhow, i think a majority of the forum use the other sections... IE locations, trials chat, vids pic sections and thats all they are intrested in, just sticking thier nose in thse kinds of sections only every now and again, and when you have some one mindlessly posting this that and the other willey nilley like MR monkey did it gets kind of annoying ect!

But i dont know the full situation but meh!