Trials Course In Kent

lankyri

ok couple months ago there was a poll on what to build in kent and one of the things was a trials park (indoors) and i thik it won thanks to most of the guys on here who voted and others now does anyone know if its been built and is open yet, as me and fellow riders hate riding in the rain even though we will we wanna go indoors

if anyone got any information about this park please tell me i'd love to ride this park

cheers rick

sorry thats f**king tipical of the council all we need is a warehouse half a dozen crates and cotton reels and few weeks of building it and a chav free zone and we could be sorted for a couple of years

its like the start of the month one of the councild decided to make a skate park but they had people asking us what we wanted and we told them, now that they have built it have they listened f**k no they took none of our ideas into mind and they built (the trials park) out of like a metal, im sorry but a wet tire or suface and you have problems

why cant the council just build us a warehouse and then donate a 100 crates to it and let us build what we want and how we want and then just have like a entry fee of a fee quid for the whole day what would cover the electricity and security bills and create a couple of jobs as well

just because trials is not as popular as bmxing or skateboarding the council say its not worth it if theres a couple of riders in one particular area, in my area i can think of about 20 riders that would ride it nearly everyday and then you have the little kids who will be able to buy a trials bike and then start coming to the warehouse

We almost had one in andover hants

Got a pitch of ground of the council, out of the way and had arranged a lot of objects to build stuff with,

All was going great till that lesser spotted Dog Walker put her 2 bits in( BL**DY COW)

Still trying to repair the damaged she caused.

will post when my new training ground a go and everyones invited!

Yes we won a competition on the radio, Had like all the go ahead with it and then they just didn't get back to us.

We got hold of them eventually and they said "We have no where to put it." We found somewhere and just kept saying no! :angry: Gays.

Don't take no for an answer!

hi fellow riders

me and a mate was thinking about opening a park in south east kent canterbury ish area that would have an indoor and outdoor area for trials, bmx, skate board and inline, jump bike that sort of thing open seven days a week just going through some things as there is nothing down here, Do you all think you would pay £5 week nights from 4pm till 11pm and £8 weekends 9pm till 12am for 14yrs and over.

£2.50 week nights 4pm till 8pm and £4 weekends 4pm till 8pm for up to 13yrs

would have a shop, hire shop, tuck shop etc etc

its all in the pipeline at moment ???

cheers

Dan

nah they don't, just make every entrant sign a disclaimer to even acts of god.

You can not disclaim yourself from everything. If you built a course and left a nail sticking out, and someone injured themselves badly on that nail sticking out, they can say you were negligent and sue you, no matter what they signed or disclaimed.