Worst Ever Back Rim

tom-trials

Hey all

What would you all say was the worst back rim ever created? Ive seen 4 types of rim destroyed by one person but i think i know how he does that GRINDS TOO MANY OF THEM!

So I want other peoples opinions on what back rims I should avoid as it will soon be time for me to replace mine.

Edited by tom-trials

I would have to say old school bmf's i had one lasted me 3 weeks, dented super easy it was very annoying (N), as for onza ronnies me mate has a undrilled smooth ronnie strong as fook, another also has 05 echos and they also seem extremely strong hes not the lightest of lads ithier :P .

I dont realllly think its the rim itself, more the quality of the build. Rims aren't really varied that much and with trials its a weight/strength war. Fair enough, some rims might be completely wank and fold over quickly but a rim is just a mass producted peice of shite, its pot luck if you get one thats passed through 'quality control', and for the price of them, its not something I'd really consider gumbling about.

Look at stems, I bet most come from the same factory...Zoo, Try-all, Echo...whatever, its all made by the same guy for 20p an hour.

But other than that, Try-all for the win I suppose, never let me down yet.

No, really, the rims are all different. It just seems Deng doesn't know his arse from his elbow when it comes to designing them.

If my TryAll held grinds a bit longer I reckon we'd be onto "best rim evarz" territory, but ah well. It's starting to get a few dents on the sidewall now if I run low pressures, but it's had just under 10 grinds...