Tim Stedman Video

boon racoon

Riding in the video is awesome. Tim scared the hell out of me when I was filming it whilst doing some of those step gaps and grinds.

Personally I quite like the editing and how the music flows with the video, though cant really comment to much as I'm fairly biased. :)

Tim has improved even more now, as that video was filmed around christams time. We have been waiting to sort out copywright issues for music etc.

If anyone wants any other eiditng projects done, give me a shout.

Go check it out :huh:

Boss video!! Proper smooth and strong riding. That first backwheel off the quarter was massive. Techy trial moves in there where big. The stair jumpin is sick and the one hander bench gap is like how the f**k!?! U must be the only person doing them, right? Plus did u learn them moves on a BMX cos its like how do you get so smooth and big on a trial bike? The edting and skateboard feel that vid has tops it off.

:huh: :)

Adam

Nice video, no nonscence riding.

His helmet is nice too, wonder what It is..

his helmet is just a standard pisspot that he stuck loadsa free stickers on, it looks really cool and is too funny some of the writing on it. any great vid tim, the stair gaps were incredible my forks would just snap doing that

your street ridings improved loads since you last videos and they left me speechless

:huh: