Unseen Footage

Danny Swindlehurst

Oreet people, i thought i'd scrape some old footage out from some of my recent videos ( forever dream,11th hour,noisia2 and zestseries) and make a little video of all the Un-seen footage i didnt use they arnt the biggest of lines but its a nice video! You can download it and i would advides you to cause you see the editing better :D bit of mod and stock so you cant winge.

anway...enjoy and comments :D

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

danny x

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

sorry, but that really bored me.....

its no different to your other video's. when you release a video i know its going to have big gaps and sidehops with your ass hanging out...

its just so boring.

why bother going through the efforrt to open thhe page and commenting that if there soo boring? :(

GOOD Danny im not trying to argu im just proving my point around.

Editing was shocking- You edit the end off moves that you don't make.

Editing was shocking- You zoom so far into a move that we can't see it.

Editing was shocking- Too much black and white- we're not in the 40s.

Riding was too TGS for me[and probably a lot of other people on the forum]

Some of the things in there were good.

But on/off sides don't count, we all know it and and most of us stick to it.

Rant over.

Big riding! (Y)

he asked.

anyway, how was i supposed to know it was danny's vid before i opened up the page? the title '?' isnt very informative.

look he did say every time i see one of your videos i know its going to be you with your ass hanging out he managed to find out easily enogugh it was his video. pretty sure it was common sense look at his name? (Y)

and also danny said post away comment or what ever. why open his vid in the first place if he find them boring. ;)

What the f**k wrong with you people think about stuff before you start posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fauir does comment things you dislike just dont have a go and comment on what hes wearing like his boxers oh my god why does everybody look at his arse anyway its kind of worrying :(

Ross x

look he did say every time i see one of your videos i know its going to be you with your ass hanging out he managed to find out easily enogugh it was his video. pretty sure it was common sense look at his name? (Y)

and also danny said post away comment or what ever. why open his vid in the first place if he find them boring. ;)

What the f**k wrong with you people think about stuff before you start posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fauir does comment things you dislike just dont have a go and comment on what hes wearing like his boxers oh my god why does everybody look at his arse anyway its kind of worrying :(

Ross x

how am i supposed to know its his vid from the homepage, all i could tell is that the topics called '?' and whoever was the last to post in this topic.

i thought i may aswell watch it anyway, just to see if he changed his style of riding/editing.

and with comments like

arnt the biggest of lines

and

but its a nice video!

i was expecting something different. but no, it was just the same as his other video's. there were no lines, was there.

and how are we supposed to not notice his ass hanging out when nearly all sidehop angles are from behind him. get the angles from the front and we wouldnt complain. dont you agree?

To be honest that bored me, although there was a rather more creative edit than normal its just the same old riding of big sidehops and gaps. Wheres the lines!? would make things much more impressive and enjoyable to watch!

Edited by Cookyboy

how am i supposed to know its his vid from the homepage, all i could tell is that the topics called '?' and whoever was the last to post in this topic.

i thought i may aswell watch it anyway, just to see if he changed his style of riding/editing.

and with comments like

and

i was expecting something different. but no, it was just the same as his other video's. there were no lines, was there.

and how are we supposed to not notice his ass hanging out when nearly all sidehop angles are from behind him. get the angles from the front and we wouldnt complain. dont you agree?

yer thats right we all change our style of riding just with the click of our fingers :lol:

LOFL!

Yu watched it because you liked it you dont have to be shy or nervous that you like the proper street bashing moves.

yer thats right we all change our style of riding just with the click of our fingers :lol:

LOFL!

Yu watched it because you liked it you dont have to be shy or nervous that you like the proper street bashing moves.

whats the point in making a new video if its just the same as before?

you dont have to be shy and nervous about admitting that Danny's video was boring and repetitive and that you like to watch Danny Mac's video's.

LOFL? explain please.

Edited by Bob Fossil

The thing is that the editing was actually pretty good: Danny (subconciously or not) used a lot of different meathods to encode meaning and effect into the video and establishing a mise en scene which is in sync with the cannon of other videos of this genre. Most people in the professional film industry (after they'd been shown a brief of what the video was trying to acheive) would probably have said the editing was pretty spot on.

The riding was a bit boring though Danny, but each to their own.

Rich

Seen Steve-A's newest video? Thats professionally edited..

I've just watched steve's video actually, and I can't really see what was so "professional" about his editing compared to Danny's. I probably enjoyed Steve's vid more, but he didn't really ram it full of meaning and attitude, and like various area's of the muisc industry, attidtude means a lot to the TGS guys, so in making video's like they do, they're upholding exactly what they're all about. I say hats off to them.

Anyway, leave it to MSN to carry on this discussion dude, otherwise I can see a tangent we'll be going off on....

Rich