World Cup Moutier Vid "gilles"

baladi

The controversy was between Kenny and co and Gilles and co.

Section 3 was damaged, so Gilles rode sections 1,2, and 4.

Kenny said this gave Gilles an advantage, but the observer told Gilles to do this, and he didn't want to wait for the section to be repaired.

Even if Kenny was given some points, it wouldn't be enough to make any difference to the overall score unless it was over 10 points.

The making of the kicker is fair game.

The controversy was between Kenny and co and Gilles and co.

Section 3 was damaged, so Gilles rode sections 1,2, and 4.

Kenny said this gave Gilles an advantage, but the observer told Gilles to do this, and he didn't want to wait for the section to be repaired.

Even if Kenny was given some points, it wouldn't be enough to make any difference to the overall score unless it was over 10 points.

I dont get it ?

Gilles didnt have to ride one of the sections ? :blink:

I dont get it ?

Gilles didnt have to ride one of the sections ? :blink:

I'm guessing he just skipped it until it was repaired then went back to it.

You have to do the sections in order but if the observer said to move to the next one then that's alright, otherwise all the riders will just be queuing before eachother, and with only 8 riders in the final that'd be a farse.

Not to mention they're on pretty tight time limits for the overall comp, aren't they? So if you had to f**k about waiting around it'd be weak.

But yeah, I loved how Kenny effectively cheated on that section, and still didn't get through. I hadn't seen anyone riding a Monty Kamel before, and man, they look f**king awful. Gilles bike looked sweet, Kenny's looked like shit. Random, but yeah...

I'm guessing he just skipped it until it was repaired then went back to it.

You have to do the sections in order but if the observer said to move to the next one then that's alright, otherwise all the riders will just be queuing before eachother, and with only 8 riders in the final that'd be a farse.

thats kinda what I thought - but I dont really see how that is controversial in any way ? oh well ....

top UCI riding, got a bit bored at some points as the same sections got put in from the same angles on the second lap - but still - fair play and congrats to gilles for being the best rider on the planet right now.

Really? I thought no one was aloud to modify the sections? If it is 'legal' then that should be changed...

Looks like he tried to cheat and it bit him in the ass. I would have disqualified him...

Really? I thought no one was aloud to modify the sections? If it is 'legal' then that should be changed...

Looks like he tried to cheat and it bit him in the ass. I would have disqualified him...

I don t think it s illegal... I mean he did it in front of A LOT of people... :sleeping: ...

I don t think kenny will risk disqualified for a little gay kicker...

That is quite simply one of the greatest quotes of all time. Dunno why, I've just been rolling on the floor laughing at that for about five minutes..... :lol:

why??? this guy is doing comp since he is a child...so why will he cheat in front of several hundred people? he was there to win the comp and beat gilles, not to be banned from the comp and to look silly.

edit: my englsih is poor, it s hard for me to say exactly what I think...and yeah,now I understand why you laugh at my words ^_^

Edited by chimpanzyyyy